Desire must be impressed upon the subconscious before it can be manifested. Desire that is merely conscious seldom gets you anything. It’s like daydreams that pass through your mind. Your desire must be visualized, must be persisted in, must be concentrated upon, and must be impressed upon your subconscious mind. The key is persistent concentration. You think upon your desire continually from time to time with singleness of intent. This channels the required energy for it to manifest into reality.
Don’t plant the seed of your desire in your subconscious mind and then go out the next morning and tear it up with doubts and fears. Nourish it by holding in thought the thing you desire, by believing in it, visualizing it, seeing it as an accomplished fact. Many people do their reality creating in one moment and then proceed to undo it in all other moments that they live. Reality creating is not a one time thing, but an all time thing. It is like winning. You do not win one time, but you seek to win ongoing victory.
- Ego is Unique Expression of Infinite Being
- Physical Body is Outward Expression of Thought
- Unconditional Love Is Loving Without Attachment
- Divine Intervention helps When you Can do Nothing
- You are Equally Valid and Legitimate as God Is
- Offer No Resistance to What you Do Not want
- The Power that Leaders of Groups Possess
- Using Orgone Energy to Manifest Your Intention
- Do Everything with Intent to Get What you Want
- Mind Reality Model