When it comes to manifestation, one must not despise the day of small things. There usually come signs of land before land is finally sighted. Just as Noah in the Ark received an olive leaf from the dove, we sometimes receive initial signs of manifestation before the actual manifestation itself. Those signs are there to let us know that our desire is on the way. What we ask is already given. We simply have to allow it into our experience with patience. The unfoldment is usually a gradual process in due time.
We may often mistake the sign for the manifestation itself and therefore feel disappointed. We may think that the universe doesn’t know how to answer us exactly as we desire. But what man would give his son a stone when he asks for bread? If even evil men know how to give good things to their children, how much more shall the divine give good things to those that ask? When we simply regain awareness that it is an initial sign, we can look forwards in expectation that what we want is soon to manifest.
- Life Manifest by Varying Degrees of Intelligence
- Speaking Your Intention Gives it More Power
- Persistence of Will Manifests What You Desire
- Success Factors - Desire, Will and Intelligence
- True Measure of Wealth and Myth of Retirement
- You Can Program Anything in Reality
- Allowing Yourself to be Naturally Driven in Life
- Feeling Prosperous to Increase Your Prosperity
- You are the Presence and the Power of The Creator
- Mental Atmosphere of People, Things and Places