When it comes to manifestation, one must not despise the day of small things. There usually come signs of land before land is finally sighted. Just as Noah in the Ark received an olive leaf from the dove, we sometimes receive initial signs of manifestation before the actual manifestation itself. Those signs are there to let us know that our desire is on the way. What we ask is already given. We simply have to allow it into our experience with patience. The unfoldment is usually a gradual process in due time.
We may often mistake the sign for the manifestation itself and therefore feel disappointed. We may think that the universe doesn’t know how to answer us exactly as we desire. But what man would give his son a stone when he asks for bread? If even evil men know how to give good things to their children, how much more shall the divine give good things to those that ask? When we simply regain awareness that it is an initial sign, we can look forwards in expectation that what we want is soon to manifest.
- Love Must Go With Wisdom For Perfect Good
- Learn from Darkness to Shine Your Brightest Light
- Mentally Uniting with Your Desire by Giving Thanks for It
- Manifest Luck with State of Harmony and Intent
- Influence Others by Changing Perception of Them
- Manipulating Entelechial Space with Intention
- Faith is The Magnet That Attracts What You Want
- Speed Reading the Natural way
- Mental Pivoting - Controlling Your Mental World
- Use Thoughtforms in Places to Influence People