To be a ruler of your reality, you need to know how to have wise counsel. When there is no counsel, a leader would fall. In the multitude of counsel, there is safety. Think of yourself as a prince or a princess and your world as your kingdom. The people that you associate with most closely are your royal advisors. The way you relate with this group of people will determine the strengthening or downfall of your kingdom. Knowing how to seek advice from others wisely is a very important aspect of sovereignty.
Every purpose is established by counsel. Without counsel, purposes are disappointed. You may have an idea, a goal or a dream but you need to talk to the right people about it in order to establish it as something definite to pursue. The desire to talk to others about a move you think about making is a natural urge to seek counsel. In the multitude of counselors, purposes are established. The universe would always reinforce what is divinely inspired to you by counsel from the right people around your world.
- Manifesting Desires by Using Your Higher Self
- You are Equally Valid and Legitimate as God Is
- Completion Brings Peace and Greater Happiness
- The Measure of Faith is the Measure of Success
- The Wave Principle of Light and Darkness in Life
- Everything is Formed by Vibration and Geometry
- Controlling Reality at Higher Levels Comes First
- Creating Everything In Life With Pure Intention
- Brainwave Entrainment
- Using Reason and Logic for Stability of Mind