To be a ruler of your reality, you need to know how to have wise counsel. When there is no counsel, a leader would fall. In the multitude of counsel, there is safety. Think of yourself as a prince or a princess and your world as your kingdom. The people that you associate with most closely are your royal advisors. The way you relate with this group of people will determine the strengthening or downfall of your kingdom. Knowing how to seek advice from others wisely is a very important aspect of sovereignty.
Every purpose is established by counsel. Without counsel, purposes are disappointed. You may have an idea, a goal or a dream but you need to talk to the right people about it in order to establish it as something definite to pursue. The desire to talk to others about a move you think about making is a natural urge to seek counsel. In the multitude of counselors, purposes are established. The universe would always reinforce what is divinely inspired to you by counsel from the right people around your world.
- Knowing what to do - Following the Spirit
- Release all Resistance and Trust in Divine Timing
- Law of Probability and Manifestation Success
- Neuroscience - Science of Physical Aspect of Mind
- Difference between Intention and Prayer
- Feeling the Essence of Desire is Most Important
- Four Universal Elements of Manifestation Success
- Making Money through Sharing of Spiritual Gifts
- Emotion is Energy for Manifesting Intention
- Freely Express your Sensual and Sexual Self