To be a ruler of your reality, you need to know how to have wise counsel. When there is no counsel, a leader would fall. In the multitude of counsel, there is safety. Think of yourself as a prince or a princess and your world as your kingdom. The people that you associate with most closely are your royal advisors. The way you relate with this group of people will determine the strengthening or downfall of your kingdom. Knowing how to seek advice from others wisely is a very important aspect of sovereignty.
Every purpose is established by counsel. Without counsel, purposes are disappointed. You may have an idea, a goal or a dream but you need to talk to the right people about it in order to establish it as something definite to pursue. The desire to talk to others about a move you think about making is a natural urge to seek counsel. In the multitude of counselors, purposes are established. The universe would always reinforce what is divinely inspired to you by counsel from the right people around your world.
- Reincarnation is Return of Soul Information
- Be a Helping Mind - Psychic Influence
- Being a Creator of Reality - Position of Omnipotence
- Source of Magic Power and How You Can Use it
- Desires and Feelings are Directions from Spiritual Forces
- Prayer changes Reality with a Higher Power
- Humility Sustains and Increases Prosperity
- Creating Yourself - Consciousness Defines Being
- You are Creator and Prime Authority of Your Life
- Magic Power of Questions and Possibilities