Focus on probabilities instead of just possibilities. Taking the pragmatic path means going for what can be worked with right now rather than what is still abstract. A bird in hand is worth two in the bush. Go for what is closest to the money. If there are three deals of different amount, go for the one not with the biggest amount but the one that is most likely to close first. There is a difference between the dreamers and the achievers. The dreamers only dream but the achievers work on turning the ideal into reality.
Waste no spiritual energy. Success is achieved by spirit and spirit is channeled by what you give your attention to. All conscious development and sacred practices are for the purpose of cultivating spiritual energy and directing it properly. The first rule of spiritual power is to waste no spiritual energy. It is to close all leakages by which energy is draining from. Less and less do you need to do until when nothing is done, nothing is left undone. Wasting no spiritual energy allows you to be more powerfully creative.
- Persistence of Will Manifests What You Desire
- True Wealth is Created through Value Exchange
- Higher Energy Levels Produce Faster Success
- You Can Program Anything in Reality
- Influencing others with your Energy Force
- Emotion is Energy for Manifesting Intention
- Manifesting Desires by Using Your Higher Self
- Seven States of Matter - Everything is Mind
- Being Untouchable with Pure and Total Detachment
- Detach to Allow Manifestation of Desire Essence