There are times when what used to be a thriving business, environment or relationship is no longer as alive as before. You find that the people that are involved are starting to drift away as they lose interest in keeping it going. Even you yourself also find that your heart is no longer in it. Yet you still put in energy into it because it will soon be gone if nobody tries to preserve it. But what makes you think that God wants you to preserve it? Maybe he wants it to be destroyed, so that he can create something new.
You know what God wants you to do by the things he inspire you to create. There was something great that you were once inspired into creating. You have a lot of joy and fulfillment creating and experiencing it. But now you no longer feel the same way as before. Try as you might, you just no longer feel the inspiration that was there. You think that since God had led you to create it in the first place, he must want you to continue doing it. You try to revive the passion but it seems to take a lot of energy for it.
The truth is that it was good for that moment, but a new moment has come and so it’s time for a new thing. Something may have been great when it started and continued to be so for a certain period of time, but when the time comes where it seems to die out, it doesn’t mean that it wasn’t worth undertaking in the first place since it didn’t last forever. It was the perfect thing to do at the perfect time when it was inspired to be done. When it has finished serving its purpose, it is the perfect time for it to end.
- Letting Your Emotions Flow Freely for Wellbeing
- Law of Freewill - Choice is based on Awareness
- Reigning in Life through Abundance of Grace
- Groups are Meant to Support Individual Genius
- Wherever You Are is The Center of The Universe
- Four Universal Elements of Manifestation Success
- Control your Brainwaves and Change your Reality
- Command Your Subconscious Mind to Solve Problems
- Using Psychic Influence to Direct and Protect
- There is no Good and Evil except in Perception