We have been taught that to use the law of attraction to create the reality we desire, we must focus more on what we want and less on what we don’t want. But yet there are times when the things we don’t want continue to be created even though we try not to focus on them. The truth is that there are times when we must focus on what we don’t want so that we can attract it out fully and see it for what it is. What we don’t want could be part of what we want and that is why we are still creating it unknowingly.
No habit is completely good or bad. There is always a benefit that it can provide and a detriment that it can cause. The mixture of positive and negative aspects is what traps most people in addictions. Focusing on the positive aspects alone does not remove the effect of the negative aspects. Most people use the law of attraction in a way that’s unenlightened, that’s why they keep miscreating their lives. From the place of seeing things for what they are completely, we can truly create in a conscious manner.
The reason why the undesirable consequences reoccur over and over again is because people ignore it and choose to focus on the positive aspects instead. But ignoring negative consequences do not make them go away. By observing what is, you begin to see what needs to be handled because intentions are a package deal. You cannot accept a portion without experiencing the rest that goes with it. If something as a whole isn’t beneficial for you, you have to learn to drop the whole thing in place of another.
- Affecting Probable Outcomes with Your Mind
- Source Supply - It is God Who Gives the Increase
- Unconditional Love is Pure Unresisted Appreciation
- Seven Levels of Intelligence and Three Types of Genius
- Joy of Living for Yourself is Power to Create
- Choose One Thing as your Sole Priority and Focus
- Conflicting Thoughts Weaken and Destroy Health
- Shift Perception to Increase Choice and Power
- True Wealth is Created through Value Exchange
- Intent creates Coincidences to Fulfill itself