People usually think we have a conscious and subconscious mind that are apart from each other. The truth is, it is all consciousness. It is all one mind.
What we think of as one aspect of the subconscious is actually an inner level of consciousness. By moving our awareness inwards, we make the unconscious conscious. We begin to know what we are really conscious of at a deeper level. This is how we tune into our intuition.
Inner consciousness is more powerful than outer consciousness. For that reason, you could say that the subconscious is greater than consciousness. But the definition of consciousness being used here is the total and true one. It is the Awareness Consciousness. It can move across different dimensions of the mind. It can travel inwards and outwards.
The subconscious is also the consciousness of the body. The body is another aspect of the subconscious mind. Our physiology affects our emotions because when we do something with our body, we are causing it to think in a certain way. Our body is a different form of mind existing and working together alongside ours. We can say that this aspect of subconscious is a lower form of consciousness than our own. The mind of our body is servant to the mind of our inner being.
When we move our awareness inwards to the level of the superconscious, we can hear the voice of God. That is where we get divine inspiration and guidance. Intuition gets clearer and more powerful at this level.
The superconscious is the universal mind. It has two aspects. The first aspect is that it is infinite intelligence that governs the whole universe. The second is that it is the collective consciousness of everyone and everything that exist in all levels of reality. The totality of all mind which is in existence.
- Parapsychology - Highest level of Mind is Psychic
- Probability Manipulation - Reality Warping Magic
- Nature of Vibration in the Spiritual Dimension
- Manifest Desires Freely by Having No Expectations
- Reincarnation is Return of Soul Information
- Creators of Reality are Initiators and Leaders
- True Enlightenment - Human Plane of Spirituality
- Being Inspired about What to Do in Every Moment
- Love, Liking and Attraction
- Winning without Fighting is Highest Victory