You can think all day long about getting motivated to do something you have been wanting or needing to do. However, the final spurt that gets you moving is an emotional charge; it’s an impulse. It may seem like a thought. But, there is always an accompanying feeling with that thought. Try it. And you will notice a sensation. Now, it may be very subtle, but it is there. It is very critical to your success with higher mind techniques because without feeling you’re operating on pure mental energy that has no push.
Imagine one day, you got very depressed as you were thinking about your life. You began to get angry! You began to feel emotion! You began to cry! You started feeling so much emotion that you had an outburst. You began expelling so much emotion that had been stored up in your body that it all came out at once. You shouted at the universe! You emoted a strong charge! You told the universe that you were done living this way; that your life was going to change! It had to change. This is it, and so it is.
- Knowing God For Real and Consciousness of God
- How to Rule and Influence Group Consciousness
- Secret Path of Flourishing in a Fallen World
- Reality Creation - Flow of Events and Cancellation
- Way of Invincibility - Put Yourself Beyond Defeat
- Real Contribution - Make money Doing what you Love
- Magic Power of Questions and Possibilities
- Psychology - The study of the Mind
- Using Mental Influence to Attract Another Person
- Sexual Energy - Creative Force in Life