We are all human magnets. Just as an iron magnet pulls out from a pile of materials only the objects that have an affinity for it, so we are constantly drawing to us things and people that respond to our thoughts and ideas. Our environment, our associates and our general condition are the result of our mental attraction. These things have come to us on the physical plane because we have concentrated upon them, have related ourselves to them mentally. They remain as long as we have affinity in our mind.
Think the things you want. The profoundest philosophy is locked up in these few words. When we are not thinking right, we are not attracting the right things. Think of the things you want clearly, persistently, concentrating upon them with all the force and might of your mind and move mentally toward them with all your energy. This is the way to make yourself a magnet for the things you want. But the moment you begin to doubt, to worry, to fear, you demagnetize yourself, and desired things flee from you.
- Finding the Gifts in your Life Experiences
- Awareness is Defense against Reality Manipulation
- Creating Everything In Life With Pure Intention
- Resolving All Relationship Problems From Within
- Wherever You Are is The Center of The Universe
- Achieving Goals is Path of Spiritual Development
- Using Logical Reasoning for Discerning Truth
- Perfect Vision Is Your Natural State of Seeing
- Suggestion and Its Influence over all Business
- Use Both Intention and Action to the Maximum