We are all human magnets. Just as an iron magnet pulls out from a pile of materials only the objects that have an affinity for it, so we are constantly drawing to us things and people that respond to our thoughts and ideas. Our environment, our associates and our general condition are the result of our mental attraction. These things have come to us on the physical plane because we have concentrated upon them, have related ourselves to them mentally. They remain as long as we have affinity in our mind.
Think the things you want. The profoundest philosophy is locked up in these few words. When we are not thinking right, we are not attracting the right things. Think of the things you want clearly, persistently, concentrating upon them with all the force and might of your mind and move mentally toward them with all your energy. This is the way to make yourself a magnet for the things you want. But the moment you begin to doubt, to worry, to fear, you demagnetize yourself, and desired things flee from you.
- You Can Program Anything in Reality
- Being Untouchable with Pure and Total Detachment
- Mentally Uniting with Your Desire by Giving Thanks for It
- Focusing on Essence is More Important Than the Thing
- Achieving Goals is Path of Spiritual Development
- Creators of Reality are Initiators and Leaders
- Success Factors - Desire, Will and Intelligence
- You are Equally Valid and Legitimate as God Is
- There is No greater or Lesser Value Fulfillment
- Suggestion and Its Impression upon our Beliefs