We are all human magnets. Just as an iron magnet pulls out from a pile of materials only the objects that have an affinity for it, so we are constantly drawing to us things and people that respond to our thoughts and ideas. Our environment, our associates and our general condition are the result of our mental attraction. These things have come to us on the physical plane because we have concentrated upon them, have related ourselves to them mentally. They remain as long as we have affinity in our mind.
Think the things you want. The profoundest philosophy is locked up in these few words. When we are not thinking right, we are not attracting the right things. Think of the things you want clearly, persistently, concentrating upon them with all the force and might of your mind and move mentally toward them with all your energy. This is the way to make yourself a magnet for the things you want. But the moment you begin to doubt, to worry, to fear, you demagnetize yourself, and desired things flee from you.
- Use Repeated Suggestions for Impressing Success
- Desires and Feelings are Directions from Spiritual Forces
- Spiritual Intelligence and Freewill are One
- Be Powerful By Bending the World with Your Will
- Intuition - Nonlinear Thinking to Know Reality
- Strength of Intent Determines Attracting Power
- Judgment is Required for Making Better Choices
- Spiritual Revolution is The Great Falling Away
- Understanding the Kind of Man that Women Want
- Allowing Yourself to be Naturally Driven in Life