You can tell a person’s personality and character traits faster and more accurately by his handwriting than almost anything else. Certain strokes correspond to different characteristics. A person’s handwriting is more or less consistent with the way he/she is as a person.
The science of handwriting analysis is called Graphology.
Every thought, emotion and behavior of a person is a function of his/her mental programming. Your mental programming consists of the neurological patterns that run your brain. The principle that graphology is based upon is - Every neurological pattern has its corresponding neuro-muscular pattern.
Just like for every emotion, there is its related physiological signs. Heartbeat, breathing rate, muscle tension, energy level, posture, movement, body temperature, facial expression, voice tone, skin color… etc…
So to put it simply, you are what you write.
It doesn’t matter if a person writes with his left hand or write hand or even with their toes for those without hands. Handwriting is Brainwriting.
Change the way you write and you will change the way you are.
- Intention must be Backed by Belief to Succeed
- The Inherent Dumbness of Group Consciousness
- Undergoing Dark Times Into Brighter Endings
- Trusting God as you Continue to Act in Spirit
- Continue Standing in Faith through Difficulties
- Desire but Never ever Be In a State of Wanting
- Describing Reality Better Gives Better Control
- Being a Co-Creator by Using Your Godlike Power
- Living by the Word - The Parable of All Parables
- Letting go of Fear and Judgment to Have Freedom