They say that eyes are the windows of the soul. And the way to a man’s heart is through his stomach. Well, I would say that hearing is the doorway to the emotions.
The sweet smelling scent of another can cause attraction and desire. And a gentle touch from someone special can make everything in the world feel alright. All five senses are equal pathways in reaching the soul.
All your fives senses have the power to change your emotional states. But if you were to ask me which is the single sense that has the power to change the way you feel more deeply, more completely and more quickly that the rest, I would say it is the sense of hearing.
With ears, you’re able to hear the soothing voice of someone special and the comforting words of a caring friend. But the most powerful thing of all is… music!
Music has the ability to move people in ways like nothing else in the universe can. Hearing a song that you like can change your emotional state instantly or very quickly. It’s like one moment you’re feeling this way and the next moment, you’re feeling very different.
Music alters the meaning of your experience radically. It adds more meaning, emotion and depth to life. You can’t imagine having the same quality of certain experiences like games or movies without the music or soundtrack. You can’t imagine the thrill of a high speed race without the high-energy soundtrack that carries you along at light speed. You can’t imagine the romantic, deeply touching and surreal feeling present in a love movie without the beautiful song that plays in the scenes that so completely sweeps you away into another world…
- Collecting and Uniting with Power to Manifest
- Being Authentic Speeds Up Your Progress Rapidly
- Sexual Energy - Creative Force in Life
- IQ measures only three out of seven types of Intelligence
- Good and Evil are Actually Just Smart and Dumb
- Achieving Ultimate Aim of Life Which is Freedom
- Being a Creator of Reality - Position of Omnipotence
- Secret of Power
- Undergoing Dark Times Into Brighter Endings
- Winning All The Time in the Game of Your Life