Enlightenment is about seeing through the illusions of life and knowing what reality really is. When you are enlightened, you can have everything you want. Because you’ll know the truth about what everything is, and what does it really mean to have something. It is an irony of the world that the people who seek material things and desire to have them before thinking about enlightenment, tend to attain neither, but those that acquire enlightenment first are the ones who do. The desireless attain all their desires.
Being desireless is not about having no desire, but it is about having no attachment to desire. Attachment is the cause of all suffering. Suffering is burning emotional energy on the uncontrollable. The more you suffer, the more suffering you attract. Letting go of all attachments is the way to end all suffering. When you are attached, you are in a state of wanting or lacking. When you are detached, you are in a state of being desireless. Enlightenment is about knowing why detachment gets you your desire.
Physical reality is an illusion created by consciousness to rediscover itself. It is an illusion that you do not have what you already want, because you already have all that you desire in spiritual reality. Physical reality is a place for you to manifest anything that you are resonating with from spiritual reality. When you are attached, you are resonating with the spiritual untruth that you do not have your desire. When you are detached, you are resonating with the spiritual truth that you already have your desire.
- Conscious, Subconscious and Superconscious are One
- Judgment is Required for Making Better Choices
- Surrender to Drop Resistance for Manifestation
- Being Fully Intentional Gets You Fullest Results
- Real Contribution - Make money Doing what you Love
- Transcend Duality for Complete Harmony in Life
- Matrix Reality - Secret of Simulated Existence
- Law of Attraction - Having is about Being
- Manipulating Magical Energy for Manifestation
- Prayer is Ultimate Way to Solve All Problems