Enlightenment is about seeing through the illusions of life and knowing what reality really is. When you are enlightened, you can have everything you want. Because you’ll know the truth about what everything is, and what does it really mean to have something. It is an irony of the world that the people who seek material things and desire to have them before thinking about enlightenment, tend to attain neither, but those that acquire enlightenment first are the ones who do. The desireless attain all their desires.
Being desireless is not about having no desire, but it is about having no attachment to desire. Attachment is the cause of all suffering. Suffering is burning emotional energy on the uncontrollable. The more you suffer, the more suffering you attract. Letting go of all attachments is the way to end all suffering. When you are attached, you are in a state of wanting or lacking. When you are detached, you are in a state of being desireless. Enlightenment is about knowing why detachment gets you your desire.
Physical reality is an illusion created by consciousness to rediscover itself. It is an illusion that you do not have what you already want, because you already have all that you desire in spiritual reality. Physical reality is a place for you to manifest anything that you are resonating with from spiritual reality. When you are attached, you are resonating with the spiritual untruth that you do not have your desire. When you are detached, you are resonating with the spiritual truth that you already have your desire.
- Being Enlightened Gets You Everything in Life
- Polarizing Your Mental Levels to the Positive
- Secret to Knowing Everything in All of Reality
- Success depends on Well Concentrated Efforts
- Controlling Reality at Higher Levels Comes First
- Guiding Your Thoughts Towards Manifestation
- Authentic Living - Choosing to Follow your Bliss
- Vibrational Harmony is Key to Full Manifestation
- Taking Action is Part of Manifestation Process
- Eternal Youthfulness Is In Your consciousness