Enlightenment is about seeing through the illusions of life and knowing what reality really is. When you are enlightened, you can have everything you want. Because you’ll know the truth about what everything is, and what does it really mean to have something. It is an irony of the world that the people who seek material things and desire to have them before thinking about enlightenment, tend to attain neither, but those that acquire enlightenment first are the ones who do. The desireless attain all their desires.
Being desireless is not about having no desire, but it is about having no attachment to desire. Attachment is the cause of all suffering. Suffering is burning emotional energy on the uncontrollable. The more you suffer, the more suffering you attract. Letting go of all attachments is the way to end all suffering. When you are attached, you are in a state of wanting or lacking. When you are detached, you are in a state of being desireless. Enlightenment is about knowing why detachment gets you your desire.
Physical reality is an illusion created by consciousness to rediscover itself. It is an illusion that you do not have what you already want, because you already have all that you desire in spiritual reality. Physical reality is a place for you to manifest anything that you are resonating with from spiritual reality. When you are attached, you are resonating with the spiritual untruth that you do not have your desire. When you are detached, you are resonating with the spiritual truth that you already have your desire.
- Taking Action is Part of Manifestation Process
- You are Equally Valid and Legitimate as God Is
- Serve God by Realizing Christ as Your Higher Self
- Trust Self to Allow Flow of Energy to Manifest
- Divine Intervention helps When you Can do Nothing
- Respond to Others who Display Strong Intent
- Winning All The Time in the Game of Your Life
- Philosophy - The very first subject of the Mind
- Being a Co-Creator by Using Your Godlike Power
- Kundalini Energy for Manifestation of Intention