Enlightenment is about seeing through the illusions of life and knowing what reality really is. When you are enlightened, you can have everything you want. Because you’ll know the truth about what everything is, and what does it really mean to have something. It is an irony of the world that the people who seek material things and desire to have them before thinking about enlightenment, tend to attain neither, but those that acquire enlightenment first are the ones who do. The desireless attain all their desires.
Being desireless is not about having no desire, but it is about having no attachment to desire. Attachment is the cause of all suffering. Suffering is burning emotional energy on the uncontrollable. The more you suffer, the more suffering you attract. Letting go of all attachments is the way to end all suffering. When you are attached, you are in a state of wanting or lacking. When you are detached, you are in a state of being desireless. Enlightenment is about knowing why detachment gets you your desire.
Physical reality is an illusion created by consciousness to rediscover itself. It is an illusion that you do not have what you already want, because you already have all that you desire in spiritual reality. Physical reality is a place for you to manifest anything that you are resonating with from spiritual reality. When you are attached, you are resonating with the spiritual untruth that you do not have your desire. When you are detached, you are resonating with the spiritual truth that you already have your desire.
- Receiving the Harvest of Your Financial Giving
- Incorrect Christian Theory Causes Ignorance
- Giving with Wisdom Results in Greatest Good
- Relationship between Masculine and Feminine
- Mental Gender - Harmony of Conscious and Subconscious
- Unwavering Faith - Forming the Magnetic Mindset
- You are Equally Valid and Legitimate as God Is
- Trusting God as you Continue to Act in Spirit
- Handwriting is Brainwriting
- Become Silent to Release Manifesting Resistance