Enlightenment is about seeing through the illusions of life and knowing what reality really is. When you are enlightened, you can have everything you want. Because you’ll know the truth about what everything is, and what does it really mean to have something. It is an irony of the world that the people who seek material things and desire to have them before thinking about enlightenment, tend to attain neither, but those that acquire enlightenment first are the ones who do. The desireless attain all their desires.
Being desireless is not about having no desire, but it is about having no attachment to desire. Attachment is the cause of all suffering. Suffering is burning emotional energy on the uncontrollable. The more you suffer, the more suffering you attract. Letting go of all attachments is the way to end all suffering. When you are attached, you are in a state of wanting or lacking. When you are detached, you are in a state of being desireless. Enlightenment is about knowing why detachment gets you your desire.
Physical reality is an illusion created by consciousness to rediscover itself. It is an illusion that you do not have what you already want, because you already have all that you desire in spiritual reality. Physical reality is a place for you to manifest anything that you are resonating with from spiritual reality. When you are attached, you are resonating with the spiritual untruth that you do not have your desire. When you are detached, you are resonating with the spiritual truth that you already have your desire.
- Appearance of God in Heaven and Earth Planes
- Loving Others is Actually to Love Your Self
- Dark Magic is for Destroying Unwanted Things
- Giving with Wisdom Results in Greatest Good
- Be Powerful By Bending the World with Your Will
- Fluid Reality allows Change of Past and Future
- Real Life Hypnosis - Suggestions Create Conditions
- Always Intend for The Best to Maximize Success
- Acknowledging the Divine Power Behind Everything
- Nature of Vibration in the Spiritual Dimension