There are times when we manifest what we intended but we aren’t happy or fulfilled although we got what we wanted. That is because we have intended based on what we think we should want or other people’s idea of what we should want instead of what we truly desire. When we try to form definite intentions for the sake of manifesting things when we are not inspired to, we are intending from ego instead of spirit. When we allow our intentions to be naturally inspired, we will manifest what we truly desire.
It is not true that you must know everything you really want and all of it’s details. Sometimes you don’t really know what you want or you don’t know all of the specifics of it yet, but it is perfectly alright. It is usually the essence of something that you want rather than the particular form itself. All you need is to hold on to the essence and let the universe bring in the appropriate form. When you’re attached to a particular form of how you want your desire to be manifested, you may limit yourself from other forms.
That is the problem with forcing yourself to intend specifically about a desire when you are not ready to. When you know you desire something but do not have full knowledge of the details, just hold on to the essence of the desire and let the universe take care of the details. Sometimes you do desire to have something in a particular form and that desire is inspired. That is when you are able to intend specifically naturally. Choose to intend everything from spirit, both the essence and form of your desire.
- Overcome Big Obstacles that Appear Near Success
- Convince Conscious Mind for Subconscious to Work
- Source of Magic Power and How You Can Use it
- Shared Reality - Cooperative Mental Creation
- Manifest Multiple Intentions Using Momentum
- Success is the Result of Illusion Making Skills
- Unconditional Love is Pure Unresisted Appreciation
- Forgiveness Connects You to Abundance and Flow
- All Factors of Wealth and Reality Creation
- Increase Positive Energy for Easier Manifesting