The most successful people in the world are the ones who create the biggest illusions. They are film stars, music producers, entertainers, storytellers and marketers. You can have anything you want as long as you are willing to play with and manipulate illusions. You need to create and project your illusions onto the masses.
Two of the best ways are marketing and movie making. In marketing, you create your story and find ways of delivering the message to the type and amount of audience you are targeting. In movie making, you produce the film and have it played out in the cinemas, television, internet or anywhere else that people go to watch illusions.
What if that was what being a god was? What if gods were extra dimensional beings projecting their holograms and virtual stories onto the world for people to experience and believe? In a movie or a show, we want to believe that what we are seeing is real and the world actually exists.
What if you were simply an actor and the true background of reality around you is a green screen? It would mean that Maya (Illusion) is playing all around you, and to experience anything you want, all you have to do is to manipulate Maya. The way to Manipulate Maya is to get in communication with the producers, the ones setting the scene and props around you, and ask them to make the changes you desire. Reality is a co-creation of those acting in it, those producing it, and those watching it. When all are in agreement, reality is experienced in a successful and complete way.
- You can Choose your Fate but not your Destiny
- Secret of Productivity is Focusing of Thoughts
- You can Always Get what your Heart Desires Most
- Psychic Seduction - Turn Others On with Your Mind
- Awareness locks Reality and Emotion attracts It
- Big Bang is Holographic Projection of Universe
- Power of Persuasion - Key to Moving Consciousness
- Living by the Word - The Parable of All Parables
- Perfect Manifesting Happens With a Clean Heart
- Godlike Manifesting From a Place of Being