Groups tend to accept or reject ideas as a whole. An individual may accept contradiction and discussion; a group will never do so. At public meetings the slightest contradiction on the part of an orator is immediately received with howls of fury and violent invective, soon followed by blows, and expulsion should the orator stick to his point. Without the restraining presence of the representatives of authority the contradictor, indeed would often be done to death. Group psychology is often simple minded.
Groups are profoundly conservative. Had democracies possessed the power they wield to-day at the time of the invention of mechanical looms or of the introduction of steam-power and of railways, the realization of these inventions would have been impossible, or would have been achieved at the cost of revolutions and repeated massacres. It is fortunate for the progress of civilization that the power of groups only began when the great discoveries of science and industry had already been effected.
Wait, this is just PART of the secrets revealed... There is MUCH vital information you are missing... the right column says Login Here: or Register to read the HIDDEN PART!
- Respond to Others who Display Strong Intent
- Using Orgone Energy to Manifest Your Intention
- Hidden Truths of Reality for Freedom of Living
- Consciously Creating Your Reality with Power
- Desire Force and Belief in God Creates Miracles
- Command Your Subconscious Mind to Solve Problems
- Creating Money by Magnetizing Yourself to It
- Taking Positive Action towards your Desires
- Taking Action is Part of Manifestation Process
- IQ measures only three out of seven types of Intelligence