Groups tend to accept or reject ideas as a whole. An individual may accept contradiction and discussion; a group will never do so. At public meetings the slightest contradiction on the part of an orator is immediately received with howls of fury and violent invective, soon followed by blows, and expulsion should the orator stick to his point. Without the restraining presence of the representatives of authority the contradictor, indeed would often be done to death. Group psychology is often simple minded.
Groups are profoundly conservative. Had democracies possessed the power they wield to-day at the time of the invention of mechanical looms or of the introduction of steam-power and of railways, the realization of these inventions would have been impossible, or would have been achieved at the cost of revolutions and repeated massacres. It is fortunate for the progress of civilization that the power of groups only began when the great discoveries of science and industry had already been effected.
- Choose One Thing as your Sole Priority and Focus
- Get Rich by Flowing With and Against Mass Mind
- Focus Only on Doing what God has Chosen You to Do
- All Deaths are Self Chosen and Not Accidental
- Deliberate Creation is Confidence and Harmony
- Things in Life become What you Call them to Be
- Emotional Connection - Energy Expand and Contract
- Passion Energy is Life Force for Manifestation
- The Measure of Faith is the Measure of Success
- Influence Others by How You Project Yourself