Groups tend to accept or reject ideas as a whole. An individual may accept contradiction and discussion; a group will never do so. At public meetings the slightest contradiction on the part of an orator is immediately received with howls of fury and violent invective, soon followed by blows, and expulsion should the orator stick to his point. Without the restraining presence of the representatives of authority the contradictor, indeed would often be done to death. Group psychology is often simple minded.
Groups are profoundly conservative. Had democracies possessed the power they wield to-day at the time of the invention of mechanical looms or of the introduction of steam-power and of railways, the realization of these inventions would have been impossible, or would have been achieved at the cost of revolutions and repeated massacres. It is fortunate for the progress of civilization that the power of groups only began when the great discoveries of science and industry had already been effected.
- Knowing Divine Power is Secret of Contentment
- Describing Reality Better Gives Better Control
- Structure of Magical Work for Successful Results
- Develop Success Consciousness in All you Do
- Prayer is Advanced Level of Reality Creating
- Deep and Meaningful Conversations
- Mental Atmosphere of People, Things and Places
- Antimatter is Etheric Double of Physical Matter
- Intention with Detachment is Ultimate Formula
- Will is Central Key to all Mental Phenomena