One of the secret reasons for success is simply the possession of spirit. In horse racing, the greater spirit of a horse is recognized by other horses, and they are actually affected by it and become discouraged, thereby allowing themselves to be beaten. They may even be stronger physically and yet still diminish their use of strength in such a case. This spirit is a fundamental vital strength possessed by all living things in differing degrees. You may develop this spirit and strengthen it in yourself to be powerful.
Another name for spirit is will because they are both one. You can train yourself in the use of your will to get a hold of your mental throttle, so that you may pull it down and turn on a full head of steam when necessary. In other words, you may power up or power down whenever you need to. When you are able to access the powered up state, you will find that you are not any more tired when running under full pressure than when you are moving at a slow pace. This is the key to unlimited power in action.
- Antimatter is Etheric Double of Physical Matter
- Using Aura for Psychic Power and Magical Work
- Ego is Unique Expression of Infinite Being
- There is No Reincarnation in Simultaneous Time
- NLP - Systematic Model for Creating Change
- Using Will and Desire to Manifest What You Want
- Have an Ever Increasing Mindset for Prosperity
- Persistence of Will Manifests What You Desire
- Writing is Crystallized Thought
- Will and Perseverance enables Genius to Reign