The Theory of Everything which all scientists of the world are looking for has already been existing in ancient times. It is found in what is known as Hermeticism.
At the core is the Seven Hermetic Principles of Hermes Trismegistus (Thrice Greatest). The seven principles explain the nature of all reality in the most perfect, complete and concise statements.
The Seven Hermetic Principles and the Hermetic Philosophy are now contained in the Kybalion written by Three Initiates.
The Seven Principles together form the Master Key that unlocks all the doors of the Temple of Knowledge. It is the Light of Understanding that illuminates all the pathways of knowledge.
It is the highest Source Knowledge above all other source knowledge. It is the ultimate core of all cores. It contains The Principles of all principles.
THE SEVEN HERMETIC PRINCIPLES
The principles of truth are seven; the seven hermetic principles, upon which the entire Hermetic philosophy is based, are as follows:
1. The Principle of mentalism: “The All is mind, the Universe is mental.”
2. The Principle of correspondence: “As above, so below; as below, so above.”
3. The principle of vibration: “Nothing rests, everything moves; everything vibrates.”
4. The principal of polarity: “Everything is dual; everything has poles; everything has its pair of opposites; like and unlike are all the same; opposites are identical in nature, but different in degree; extremes meet; all truths are but half-truths; all paradoxes may be reconciled.”
5. The principle of rhythm: “Everything flows, out and in; everything has its tides; all things rise and fall; the pendulum swing manifests in everything; the measure of the swing to the right is the measure of the swing to the left; rhythm compensates.”
6. The principle of cause and effect: “Every cause has its effect; every effect has its cause; everything happens according to law; chance is but a name for law not recognized; there are many planes of causation, but nothing escapes the law.”
7. The principal of Gender: “Gender is in everything; everything has its masculine and feminine principle; Gender manifests on all planes.”
There is no portion of the occult teachings possessed by the world which have been so closely guarded as the fragments of the Hermetic Teachings which have come down to us over the tens of centuries which have elapsed since the lifetime of its great founder, Hermes Trismegistus.
The term occult simply means hidden or concealed. The reason why it is hidden or not easily revealed is because it is the most powerful kind of knowledge in the universe. The lips of wisdom are closed except to the ears of understanding. A prudent man conceals knowledge. It is revealed only to those who are ready for such power.
The principles of the occult are usually hidden from view in plain sight. They are there for everyone to notice and realize in the workings of nature, life and the universe.
But most people having eyes yet unseeing and having ears yet unhearing. They perceive not, neither do they understand because they do not have clarity of discernment.
Secret Knowledge is the most powerful kind of knowledge. It is about knowing how things work and understanding what’s going on.
The Kybalion PDF (Seven Hermetic Principles and the Hermetic Philosophy)
- No One Else can take Your Place in This world
- Law of Detachment - Flowing with God
- Suggestion and Its Power to Heal all Diseases
- Manifest Multiple Intentions Using Momentum
- Godlike Manifesting From a Place of Being
- There is no Good and Evil except in Perception
- Clear and Forceful Thought for Manifestation
- Change the Past by Altering your Perception of it
- Reality Creation - Flow of Events and Cancellation
- Develop Success Consciousness in All you Do