We may think that everything we are experiencing in our external reality is a reflection of our inner consciousness, therefore when we see negative events that we feel we aren’t presently creating, we become confused and frustrated. We start doubting the law of attraction and our reality creation powers. The truth is that although the outer world is a reflection of the inner world, it is only a partial reflection. What we see in the visible world is not all there is.
Like the tip of an iceberg, there is a whole portion that remains submerged under the surface of the water. The outer world is the exposed portion while the inner world is the hidden portion. When we create reality by setting an intention, there is an entire process of events that appears in the inner world. Each event is connected to another until finally the full manifestation of the intention is realized. What we see in the outer world is only part of the process as it unfolds over time.
When we see bad things happening, we wonder why it is so when we know we did not consciously intend them to happen. When we set an intention to create wealth, we may encounter loss. When we set an intention to have a better relationship with someone, we encounter obstacles or conflict to make it worse. Actually what we are facing is only temporary. Those very events that appear as bad are really not bad at all. They are just part of the process of things turning into our greatest good.
- Full Alignment - Having Faith in Universal Laws
- Sexual Energy - Creative Force in Life
- Life Manifest by Varying Degrees of Intelligence
- Law of Probability and Manifestation Success
- Aliens and UFOs are Higher Dimensional Beings
- Silent reserved Power is most Potent
- Influence Others with Your Expression and Energy
- Conflicting Intentions Prevent Desire Manifesting
- Freedom from Fate comes by Having Detachment
- How Genius fits into Mass Mind of Humanity