We may think that everything we are experiencing in our external reality is a reflection of our inner consciousness, therefore when we see negative events that we feel we aren’t presently creating, we become confused and frustrated. We start doubting the law of attraction and our reality creation powers. The truth is that although the outer world is a reflection of the inner world, it is only a partial reflection. What we see in the visible world is not all there is.
Like the tip of an iceberg, there is a whole portion that remains submerged under the surface of the water. The outer world is the exposed portion while the inner world is the hidden portion. When we create reality by setting an intention, there is an entire process of events that appears in the inner world. Each event is connected to another until finally the full manifestation of the intention is realized. What we see in the outer world is only part of the process as it unfolds over time.
When we see bad things happening, we wonder why it is so when we know we did not consciously intend them to happen. When we set an intention to create wealth, we may encounter loss. When we set an intention to have a better relationship with someone, we encounter obstacles or conflict to make it worse. Actually what we are facing is only temporary. Those very events that appear as bad are really not bad at all. They are just part of the process of things turning into our greatest good.
- Taking Action is Part of Manifestation Process
- Command Your Subconscious Mind to Solve Problems
- Giving to God According to His Financial Plan
- Ego is Unique Expression of Infinite Being
- Speed Reading the Natural way
- State of Flux - When Things May Go Either Way
- Raise Group Consciousness to Benefit Yourself
- Suggestion and Its Power to Heal all Diseases
- Conflicting Thoughts Weaken and Destroy Health
- Manipulating Entelechial Space with Intention