When we resist a condition, person or thing that we don’t like or want, we are adding power to it. What you resist, persists. You resist when you fear. There is no fear in perfect love. Fearless loving offers no resistance and that is why it is free to attract everything that is like unto itself. That which is love is good. To love is to give space for things to be. Love is freedom. When you’re free, things will work out for your greatest good. That’s because the less resistance you offer, the more good flows in your way.
Resist not evil. Be not overcome of evil, but overcome evil with good. Nothing on earth can resist an absolutely nonresistant person. The Chinese say that water is the most powerful element, because it is perfectly nonresistant. It can wear away a rock, and sweep all before it. Jesus Christ said resist not evil because evil is not a reality unto itself and therefore there is nothing to resist. Evil is only the absence of universal good. The less resistance you feel towards unwanted things, the less they will exist.
- Experiencing Total Bliss and Serenity of Being
- Developing and Trusting Your Psychic Abilities
- The World Within and the World Without
- Core Knowledge of Using Magic to Create Change
- Gratitude attracts More of What you Desire
- Reinforce Your Intention When It Comes to Mind
- Leaders Lead Others to See What No One Sees
- Faith is The Magnet That Attracts What You Want
- Power and Responsibility bring each other
- Evolution is Unfoldment of Universal Intelligence