When we resist a condition, person or thing that we don’t like or want, we are adding power to it. What you resist, persists. You resist when you fear. There is no fear in perfect love. Fearless loving offers no resistance and that is why it is free to attract everything that is like unto itself. That which is love is good. To love is to give space for things to be. Love is freedom. When you’re free, things will work out for your greatest good. That’s because the less resistance you offer, the more good flows in your way.
Resist not evil. Be not overcome of evil, but overcome evil with good. Nothing on earth can resist an absolutely nonresistant person. The Chinese say that water is the most powerful element, because it is perfectly nonresistant. It can wear away a rock, and sweep all before it. Jesus Christ said resist not evil because evil is not a reality unto itself and therefore there is nothing to resist. Evil is only the absence of universal good. The less resistance you feel towards unwanted things, the less they will exist.
- Giving to God According to His Financial Plan
- Prayer is Ultimate Way to Solve All Problems
- Faith is The Magnet That Attracts What You Want
- Your Mind has Power to Control Life and Death
- Peace and Joy is Key to Attracting Good Things
- Dispatching Your Intent at the Magickal Moment
- Creating what You Want with External Intention
- Realize that Good is Often the Enemy of Best
- Serve God by Realizing Christ as Your Higher Self
- Self Mastery depends on Powers of Concentration