When we resist a condition, person or thing that we don’t like or want, we are adding power to it. What you resist, persists. You resist when you fear. There is no fear in perfect love. Fearless loving offers no resistance and that is why it is free to attract everything that is like unto itself. That which is love is good. To love is to give space for things to be. Love is freedom. When you’re free, things will work out for your greatest good. That’s because the less resistance you offer, the more good flows in your way.
Resist not evil. Be not overcome of evil, but overcome evil with good. Nothing on earth can resist an absolutely nonresistant person. The Chinese say that water is the most powerful element, because it is perfectly nonresistant. It can wear away a rock, and sweep all before it. Jesus Christ said resist not evil because evil is not a reality unto itself and therefore there is nothing to resist. Evil is only the absence of universal good. The less resistance you feel towards unwanted things, the less they will exist.
- The Observer Creates Reality simply by Observing
- Self Acceptance - Freedom for Fearless Expression
- Watching Reality Shift Before Your Eyes
- Secret Path of Flourishing in a Fallen World
- Clarity and Control of Perception
- True Measure of Wealth and Myth of Retirement
- Suggestion and Its Power to Heal all Diseases
- Science of Vibration in Every Aspect of the Physical World
- Winning without Fighting is Highest Victory
- Using Thought Projection and Intuition for Life