There is a puzzle of life that once solved, will solve all other puzzles of life. Have you ever wondered why something seems true one moment and then not true in another moment? Have you ever wondered why truth has different effects for different people and at different times? When up becomes down and right becomes wrong, life can be very confusing. In the realm of the relative, everything is in constant flux. That is why we need a definite measure that we can stand upon and the measure is the absolute.
God gave us his Word so that we may have a firm foundation to stand on. The more one becomes skilled in the Word, the more they are able to understand life and handle it. All God’s word is spirit and they’re life. The master puzzle of life is actually mentioned by the Son of God himself. It’s called the parable of the sower. It is the parable of all parables.
- Source of Magic Power and How You Can Use it
- Taking Positive Action towards your Desires
- Truth about The World and Myth of Changing It
- Being Untouchable with Pure and Total Detachment
- Acknowledging the Divine Power Behind Everything
- True Value is Created in Business not Investment
- Etheric Pull on Present from Perceived Future
- Pathways to the Soul - Music is the Magic of life
- Knowing How to Seek Advice from Others Wisely
- Learning to See Initial Signs of Manifestation