The law of attraction says that what you focus on with your consciousness will be caused to manifest in your experience of reality. Therefore whether you focus on what you desire or do not desire, you will experience more of those things you focus on. But yet there are times when the things we focus on do not happen at all, and the things we do not focus on do happen. Such a paradox can be explained by how the law of attraction works with the law of freewill.
The law of freewill says that choice is based on awareness. A choice can only be made if consciousness is aware of it. If there is no awareness, there is no freewill. Quantum mechanics says that reality is fluid in nature. When something is not observed by awareness, it exists in a formless state of probabilities. When consciousness becomes aware of it, the state of the thing becomes locked into a single probability and takes that particular form. Awareness locks reality into place.
Although awareness selects reality on the mental plane, it is emotion that attracts it into manifesting on the physical plane. Emotion is energy in motion and therefore your emotions move things into your reality or out of it. You attract only that which you are in emotional resonance with. Positive emotions attract positive things, events and people while negative emotions attract negative ones. A probable event can be blocked from manifesting by negative intention or lack of emotional resonance.
- Power of Expectation - Cultivating Your Desire
- Law of Probability and Manifestation Success
- Emotional Connection - Energy Expand and Contract
- Structure of Magical Work for Successful Results
- Intelligence and Alignment are Most Important Things
- Four Universal Elements of Manifestation Success
- Wherever You Are is The Center of The Universe
- Success is the Result of Illusion Making Skills
- Your Mind has Power to Control Life and Death
- True Enlightenment - Human Plane of Spirituality