The law of attraction says that what you focus on with your consciousness will be caused to manifest in your experience of reality. Therefore whether you focus on what you desire or do not desire, you will experience more of those things you focus on. But yet there are times when the things we focus on do not happen at all, and the things we do not focus on do happen. Such a paradox can be explained by how the law of attraction works with the law of freewill.
The law of freewill says that choice is based on awareness. A choice can only be made if consciousness is aware of it. If there is no awareness, there is no freewill. Quantum mechanics says that reality is fluid in nature. When something is not observed by awareness, it exists in a formless state of probabilities. When consciousness becomes aware of it, the state of the thing becomes locked into a single probability and takes that particular form. Awareness locks reality into place.
Although awareness selects reality on the mental plane, it is emotion that attracts it into manifesting on the physical plane. Emotion is energy in motion and therefore your emotions move things into your reality or out of it. You attract only that which you are in emotional resonance with. Positive emotions attract positive things, events and people while negative emotions attract negative ones. A probable event can be blocked from manifesting by negative intention or lack of emotional resonance.
- Truth about Satan and his Real Agenda For All
- Nature of Vibration in the Spiritual Dimension
- Conflicting Thoughts Weaken and Destroy Health
- Intelligence and Alignment are Most Important Things
- Three factors of Intention - Will, Desire and Belief
- Release Resistance to Allow Intent to Manifest
- Altering Matter and Energy with Effortlessness
- Will and Perseverance enables Genius to Reign
- Art of Divine Warfare Between God and Satan
- Using Law of Attraction to Break Bad Habits