The Successful Lives Are the Concentrated Lives. The utterly helpless multitude that sooner or later have to be cared for by charity, are those that were never able to concentrate, and who have become the victims of negative ideas.
Concentration means success, because you are better able to govern yourself and centralize your mind; you become more in earnest in what you do and this almost invariably improves your chances for success. He who does not rule himself is not a success.
The person that can direct his energies and hold them at work in a concentrated manner controls his every work and act, and thereby gains power to control others. He can make his every move serve a useful end and every thought a noble purpose.
When you can control yourself you can control others. You can develop a Will that will make you a giant compared with the man that lacks Will Power. Try out your Will Power in different ways until you have it under such control that just as soon as you decide to do a thing you go ahead and do it.
When you learn how to concentrate and reinforce your thought, you control your mental creations; they in turn help to mould your physical environment, and you become the master of circumstances and the ruler of your kingdom.
- Pure Undiluted Focus of Thought for Manifesting
- Change with the Times to Get Maximum Success
- Changing Shockwaves to Control Future Events
- Our Greatest Desire is to Be Conscious Creators
- Chaos Theory - Higher Order of All Things
- Conflicting Beliefs may Not Stop you from Success
- Using Mental Influence to Attract Another Person
- Personality is the Only Thing that Attracts Love
- Everything is Formed by Vibration and Geometry
- We Are Existing in This Realm for A Purpose