The Successful Lives Are the Concentrated Lives. The utterly helpless multitude that sooner or later have to be cared for by charity, are those that were never able to concentrate, and who have become the victims of negative ideas.
Concentration means success, because you are better able to govern yourself and centralize your mind; you become more in earnest in what you do and this almost invariably improves your chances for success. He who does not rule himself is not a success.
The person that can direct his energies and hold them at work in a concentrated manner controls his every work and act, and thereby gains power to control others. He can make his every move serve a useful end and every thought a noble purpose.
When you can control yourself you can control others. You can develop a Will that will make you a giant compared with the man that lacks Will Power. Try out your Will Power in different ways until you have it under such control that just as soon as you decide to do a thing you go ahead and do it.
When you learn how to concentrate and reinforce your thought, you control your mental creations; they in turn help to mould your physical environment, and you become the master of circumstances and the ruler of your kingdom.
- Mind and Spirit are One and the Same
- Big Bang is Holographic Projection of Universe
- Healing by Making Happy and Restoring Wholeness
- Release all Resistance and Trust in Divine Timing
- Increase Positive Energy for Easier Manifesting
- Commanding With Authority over Your Universe
- Freedom from Fate comes by Having Detachment
- Making Money through Sharing of Spiritual Gifts
- Vibrational Matching requires an Identity Shift
- You Create All of Your Reality with Perception