Optimal action is about using tension and relaxation to control the force and flow of energy. Releasing your intention is tension in release. It is the process of holding your intention firmly and then releasing it to carry itself out in motion. It is a balance of how much tension and relaxation to have at different moments.
Work from your internal state because it is the main thing that contributes to reaching your goals. The primary focus in on keeping an optimum internal state, and every external situation is a challenge to improve your internal abilities. By altering your internal state in a way that produces the right amount of tension and relaxation, you improve your external performance. The only thing that ultimately matters is commitment to your internal experience.
Less haste, more speed. Less tension, more readiness. The key to optimal action is to have the right amount of tension needed and as little extraneous thought as possible. It is to be focused and in the focused yet relaxed, alpha-beta-theta state. True concentration happens when we stop thinking. Thinking creates physical tension and in the moment of concentration we cease to think for awhile and just act.
Optimal action requires optimal concentration, both mental and physical. Concentration is the focusing of energy into a particular area of application. You shouldn’t over concentrate or under concentrate. Proper concentration requires the correct amount of tension and relaxation necessary for effective action. Optimal action is action that gets you the results you want.
- Clear and Forceful Thought for Manifestation
- Deception from Higher Dimensional Entities
- Real Life Hypnosis - Suggestions Create Conditions
- Receiving the Harvest of Your Financial Giving
- True Enlightenment - Human Plane of Spirituality
- Thoughts Control Genes
- Desire Force and Belief in God Creates Miracles
- Influence Others with Your Expression and Energy
- Use Mental Demand to Concentrate Your Desires
- Seven Senses - All sense is One sense