The ultimate aim of life is freedom. Life seeks more of itself. We all desire to live more, which is freedom. All wealth and power is for the purpose of having more freedom. Those who realize this simple truth are the ones who attain wealth and power in a way that makes them truly happy and fulfilled. In the pursuit of wealth and power, the aim is to create more freedom, not less. Wealth, power and freedom are one. When one becomes less free, their wealth and power are actually lessened in true measure.
The freedom we seek is the freedom to do whatever we want and have whatever we want. The more we can do what we want and have what we want, the more freedom we have. This is how you measure how much freedom you have in your life. Many people think they are quite free, but they are not really free. They are trapped in systems that prevent them from doing what they want and having what they want. They’re trapped by their own fears of going beyond the system because the system offers safety.
- Feeling Prosperous to Increase Your Prosperity
- Self Confidence is Most Important for Success
- Present Reality is Manifestation of Past Thoughts
- Etheric Pull on Present from Perceived Future
- True Reality is Spirit and True Identity is Light
- Change the Past by Altering your Perception of it
- Being Authentic Speeds Up Your Progress Rapidly
- Clear and Forceful Thought for Manifestation
- Awakening to Ultimate Reality through Unreality
- Sexual Energy - Creative Force in Life