Morality is an attempt at explaining bad behavior without looking any further than the perpetrator. In any war, everyone thinks they’re the good guys. Terrorists think they’re fighting evil. “Oh, but they’re wrong! They think they’re good, but they’re mistaken.” That’s probably what they say about you, too. If there’s no good and evil, why do people steal and hurt others? Because they’re dumb. They just don’t know any smarter and more rewarding ways to live. It is not about good and evil but smart and dumb.
What they lack is wisdom. Insight. They just don’t know how to cultivate peace in their lives. So they grasp at things that provide fleeting scraps of fulfillment: money, power, gratification. They don’t know where else to look. But of course it’s never enough, and so desperation mounts. They begin to feel an even stronger draw towards gratification and security, mistaking them for some kind of salvation, and soon they’re stepping over others, or worse to acquire these things. Evil is simply unenlightened.
Wait, this is just PART of the secrets revealed... There is MUCH vital information you are missing... the right column says Login Here: or Register to read the HIDDEN PART!
- Build Yourself In Complete Faith With Prayer
- There is No Reincarnation in Simultaneous Time
- Godlike Manifesting From a Place of Being
- Spiritual Warfare - Winning The Fight of Faith
- Use Both Intention and Action to the Maximum
- Using Logical Reasoning for Discerning Truth
- Will is Central Key to all Mental Phenomena
- Attract Love by Allowing Yourself to Receive It
- Great Deception of False Wealth in Our World
- You are Equally Valid and Legitimate as God Is