Morality is an attempt at explaining bad behavior without looking any further than the perpetrator. In any war, everyone thinks they’re the good guys. Terrorists think they’re fighting evil. “Oh, but they’re wrong! They think they’re good, but they’re mistaken.” That’s probably what they say about you, too. If there’s no good and evil, why do people steal and hurt others? Because they’re dumb. They just don’t know any smarter and more rewarding ways to live. It is not about good and evil but smart and dumb.
What they lack is wisdom. Insight. They just don’t know how to cultivate peace in their lives. So they grasp at things that provide fleeting scraps of fulfillment: money, power, gratification. They don’t know where else to look. But of course it’s never enough, and so desperation mounts. They begin to feel an even stronger draw towards gratification and security, mistaking them for some kind of salvation, and soon they’re stepping over others, or worse to acquire these things. Evil is simply unenlightened.
- Angelic Conflict - Reason why Mankind exist
- Mental Pivoting - Controlling Your Mental World
- Retro Psychokinesis - Creating Backwards in Time
- Freeing Yourself to Receive Abundance of Money
- Use your Feeling to Know Best Possible Future
- Law of Creative Harmony - Ultimate Order of The Universe
- Use Repeated Suggestions for Impressing Success
- Real Contribution - Make money Doing what you Love
- Passion Energy is Life Force for Manifestation
- Success is the Result of Illusion Making Skills