Morality is an attempt at explaining bad behavior without looking any further than the perpetrator. In any war, everyone thinks they’re the good guys. Terrorists think they’re fighting evil. “Oh, but they’re wrong! They think they’re good, but they’re mistaken.” That’s probably what they say about you, too. If there’s no good and evil, why do people steal and hurt others? Because they’re dumb. They just don’t know any smarter and more rewarding ways to live. It is not about good and evil but smart and dumb.
What they lack is wisdom. Insight. They just don’t know how to cultivate peace in their lives. So they grasp at things that provide fleeting scraps of fulfillment: money, power, gratification. They don’t know where else to look. But of course it’s never enough, and so desperation mounts. They begin to feel an even stronger draw towards gratification and security, mistaking them for some kind of salvation, and soon they’re stepping over others, or worse to acquire these things. Evil is simply unenlightened.
- Allow Your Feelings to Go with Your Manifestation
- Super Achievement Requires Focus and Momentum
- Move from Where you Are to Achieve More Success
- Reinforce Your Intention When It Comes to Mind
- Organizing Knowledge for Superhuman Intelligence
- Trusting God as you Continue to Act in Spirit
- Truth about Forgiveness and How it Truly Works
- Taking Positive Action towards your Desires
- Reigning in Life through Abundance of Grace
- Have a Strong Reality to be Unaffected by Others