Everything is vibration. Vibration is a wave, and waves have rhythm.
Light and sound move in waves. Since light can be considered sound, the entire universe is musical and functions in musical harmonics. There is a rhythm to everything.
Without waves, there can be no movement. There are forward waves and backward waves in a wave. A wave cannot go any further without a backward wave. There must be backward waves in order to have continuation of forward waves.
The Wave Principle shows the proportion of forward and backward waves as 5-3-5-3. There are five progressive waves up and three corrective waves down. Then only can there be another five progressive waves up. The principle of 5-3-5-3 can be found in the human body. The body has five appendages which are the head, arms and legs. Four of them contain three subdivisions. The last Subdivisions which are the hands and feet contain another five appendages which are five fingers and five toes. Four fingers and four toes contain three subdivisions. This shows that the principle of 5-3-5-3 is part of universal order.
- State of Flux - When Things May Go Either Way
- Achieve Success by Following Your Inner Guidance
- Your Life is Perfect when You are In Alignment
- Four Universal Elements of Manifestation Success
- Organizing Knowledge for Superhuman Intelligence
- Vital Force or Mana is Needed for Effective Prayer
- Eternal Youthfulness Is In Your consciousness
- Conscious Relationship - Being Open and Honest
- There is No greater or Lesser Value Fulfillment
- Desires and Feelings are Directions from Spiritual Forces