Everything is vibration. Vibration is a wave, and waves have rhythm.
Light and sound move in waves. Since light can be considered sound, the entire universe is musical and functions in musical harmonics. There is a rhythm to everything.
Without waves, there can be no movement. There are forward waves and backward waves in a wave. A wave cannot go any further without a backward wave. There must be backward waves in order to have continuation of forward waves.
The Wave Principle shows the proportion of forward and backward waves as 5-3-5-3. There are five progressive waves up and three corrective waves down. Then only can there be another five progressive waves up. The principle of 5-3-5-3 can be found in the human body. The body has five appendages which are the head, arms and legs. Four of them contain three subdivisions. The last Subdivisions which are the hands and feet contain another five appendages which are five fingers and five toes. Four fingers and four toes contain three subdivisions. This shows that the principle of 5-3-5-3 is part of universal order.
- Higher Feelings Manifest your Desires More Freely
- True Nature of Money and Its Abundance in Reality
- Intuition - Nonlinear Thinking to Know Reality
- Telepathic Communication between Two People
- Self is God - Your Consciousness is Light of Life
- Giving with Wisdom Results in Greatest Good
- Loving Money attracts More of It into Your Life
- Being Authentic with your Feelings
- How Our Energy Influences Each Other In Life
- Raise Group Consciousness to Benefit Yourself