Everything is vibration. Vibration is a wave, and waves have rhythm.
Light and sound move in waves. Since light can be considered sound, the entire universe is musical and functions in musical harmonics. There is a rhythm to everything.
Without waves, there can be no movement. There are forward waves and backward waves in a wave. A wave cannot go any further without a backward wave. There must be backward waves in order to have continuation of forward waves.
The Wave Principle shows the proportion of forward and backward waves as 5-3-5-3. There are five progressive waves up and three corrective waves down. Then only can there be another five progressive waves up. The principle of 5-3-5-3 can be found in the human body. The body has five appendages which are the head, arms and legs. Four of them contain three subdivisions. The last Subdivisions which are the hands and feet contain another five appendages which are five fingers and five toes. Four fingers and four toes contain three subdivisions. This shows that the principle of 5-3-5-3 is part of universal order.
- Mind Technology - Technology vs Nature
- Taking No Credit for Helping Others Naturally
- Truth about Satan and his Real Agenda For All
- Mentality of the Best is Not like The Rest
- The Universal and Personal Aspect of God
- Secret of Power
- Moon Cycles In Relation to Magickal Phenomena
- True Enlightenment - Human Plane of Spirituality
- Reinforce Your Intention When It Comes to Mind
- Pure Undiluted Focus of Thought for Manifesting