The Power that Leaders of Groups Possess
As soon as a certain number of living beings are gathered together, whether they are animals or men, they place themselves instinctively under the authority of a chief. In the case of humans, the chief is often nothing more than a centerpiece. His will is the nucleus around which the opinions of the group are collected and attain to identity. He constitutes the first element towards the organization of heterogeneous groups which directs. A group is a chaotic flock that is incapable of ever doing without a leader.
The leaders we speak of are more frequently men of action than thinkers. They are not gifted with keen foresight, nor could they be, as this quality generally conduces to doubt and inactivity. The intensity of their faith gives great power of suggestion to their words. The multitude is always ready to listen to the strong-willed man, who knows how to impose himself upon it. They’re led by power. Men gathered in a crowd lose all force of will and turn instinctively to the person who possesses the quality they lack.
Join the Free Mind Reality Newsletter and Get My Free Ebook!
- Surrender to Drop Resistance for Manifestation
- Desire but Never ever Be In a State of Wanting
- Affirm the Realization of Goals in the Present
- Creating Yourself - Consciousness Defines Being
- Keeping Your Frequencies of Attraction Separate
- Going Higher Spiritually needs Greater Surrender
- Creating Everything In Life With Pure Intention
- Mental Pivoting - Controlling Your Mental World
- Law of Probability and Manifestation Success
- You can Choose your Fate but not your Destiny