As soon as a certain number of living beings are gathered together, whether they are animals or men, they place themselves instinctively under the authority of a chief. In the case of humans, the chief is often nothing more than a centerpiece. His will is the nucleus around which the opinions of the group are collected and attain to identity. He constitutes the first element towards the organization of heterogeneous groups which directs. A group is a chaotic flock that is incapable of ever doing without a leader.
The leaders we speak of are more frequently men of action than thinkers. They are not gifted with keen foresight, nor could they be, as this quality generally conduces to doubt and inactivity. The intensity of their faith gives great power of suggestion to their words. The multitude is always ready to listen to the strong-willed man, who knows how to impose himself upon it. They’re led by power. Men gathered in a crowd lose all force of will and turn instinctively to the person who possesses the quality they lack.
- Awareness is Defense against Reality Manipulation
- Shift World Consciousness With Your Own Growth
- Living Under Grace for Power and Wisdom of God
- Pathways to the Soul - Music is the Magic of life
- Experiencing Total Bliss and Serenity of Being
- Wealth is Power to Purchase Freedom in Life
- State of Flux - When Things May Go Either Way
- Inspired Action with Intent produces Results
- Emotional Connection - Energy Expand and Contract
- Organizing Knowledge for Superhuman Intelligence