As soon as a certain number of living beings are gathered together, whether they are animals or men, they place themselves instinctively under the authority of a chief. In the case of humans, the chief is often nothing more than a centerpiece. His will is the nucleus around which the opinions of the group are collected and attain to identity. He constitutes the first element towards the organization of heterogeneous groups which directs. A group is a chaotic flock that is incapable of ever doing without a leader.
The leaders we speak of are more frequently men of action than thinkers. They are not gifted with keen foresight, nor could they be, as this quality generally conduces to doubt and inactivity. The intensity of their faith gives great power of suggestion to their words. The multitude is always ready to listen to the strong-willed man, who knows how to impose himself upon it. They’re led by power. Men gathered in a crowd lose all force of will and turn instinctively to the person who possesses the quality they lack.
- Use Both Intention and Action to the Maximum
- Silent reserved Power is most Potent
- Unconditional Love is Pure Unresisted Appreciation
- Finding the Gifts in your Life Experiences
- The Three Main Laws for Conscious Creation
- Be Happy by Being Grateful for Whatever Comes
- Using Your Psychic Center for Manifestation
- Resolving All Relationship Problems From Within
- Pure Undiluted Focus of Thought for Manifesting
- Understanding the Kind of Man that Women Want