As soon as a certain number of living beings are gathered together, whether they are animals or men, they place themselves instinctively under the authority of a chief. In the case of humans, the chief is often nothing more than a centerpiece. His will is the nucleus around which the opinions of the group are collected and attain to identity. He constitutes the first element towards the organization of heterogeneous groups which directs. A group is a chaotic flock that is incapable of ever doing without a leader.
The leaders we speak of are more frequently men of action than thinkers. They are not gifted with keen foresight, nor could they be, as this quality generally conduces to doubt and inactivity. The intensity of their faith gives great power of suggestion to their words. The multitude is always ready to listen to the strong-willed man, who knows how to impose himself upon it. They’re led by power. Men gathered in a crowd lose all force of will and turn instinctively to the person who possesses the quality they lack.
- Incorrect Christian Theory Causes Ignorance
- Finding the Gifts in your Life Experiences
- Wealth is Power to Purchase Freedom in Life
- Going Higher Spiritually needs Greater Surrender
- Secret of Productivity is Focusing of Thoughts
- Respond to Others who Display Strong Intent
- Sexual Energy - Creative Force in Life
- Returning to The Center to Know Ultimate Truth
- Deception from Higher Dimensional Entities
- Present Reality is Manifestation of Past Thoughts