As soon as a certain number of living beings are gathered together, whether they are animals or men, they place themselves instinctively under the authority of a chief. In the case of humans, the chief is often nothing more than a centerpiece. His will is the nucleus around which the opinions of the group are collected and attain to identity. He constitutes the first element towards the organization of heterogeneous groups which directs. A group is a chaotic flock that is incapable of ever doing without a leader.
The leaders we speak of are more frequently men of action than thinkers. They are not gifted with keen foresight, nor could they be, as this quality generally conduces to doubt and inactivity. The intensity of their faith gives great power of suggestion to their words. The multitude is always ready to listen to the strong-willed man, who knows how to impose himself upon it. They’re led by power. Men gathered in a crowd lose all force of will and turn instinctively to the person who possesses the quality they lack.
- Mental Knowledge - All knowledge is one knowledge
- Perfect Having is a State of Unconsciousness
- Planes of Reality - Multidimensional Universe
- Eternal Youthfulness Is In Your consciousness
- How to Rule and Influence Group Consciousness
- Intention is Necessary for Reality to Function
- The Nature of All Reality and the Universal Construct
- Rapid Perception - Slowing Time Down
- Abundant Content - Explode Your Article Writing
- Vital Force or Mana is Needed for Effective Prayer