As soon as a certain number of living beings are gathered together, whether they are animals or men, they place themselves instinctively under the authority of a chief. In the case of humans, the chief is often nothing more than a centerpiece. His will is the nucleus around which the opinions of the group are collected and attain to identity. He constitutes the first element towards the organization of heterogeneous groups which directs. A group is a chaotic flock that is incapable of ever doing without a leader.
The leaders we speak of are more frequently men of action than thinkers. They are not gifted with keen foresight, nor could they be, as this quality generally conduces to doubt and inactivity. The intensity of their faith gives great power of suggestion to their words. The multitude is always ready to listen to the strong-willed man, who knows how to impose himself upon it. They’re led by power. Men gathered in a crowd lose all force of will and turn instinctively to the person who possesses the quality they lack.
- Accessing Multiple Frequencies of Consciousness
- Silent reserved Power is most Potent
- Divine Will is From Your True Self as Spirit
- Your Relationship with Money Determines Wealth
- You Must Take What is Yours By Divine Right
- Superior Men master their Women and World
- Secret Path of Flourishing in a Fallen World
- You Can Program Anything in Reality
- Secret of Speed
- Speaking Your Intention Gives it More Power