As soon as a certain number of living beings are gathered together, whether they are animals or men, they place themselves instinctively under the authority of a chief. In the case of humans, the chief is often nothing more than a centerpiece. His will is the nucleus around which the opinions of the group are collected and attain to identity. He constitutes the first element towards the organization of heterogeneous groups which directs. A group is a chaotic flock that is incapable of ever doing without a leader.
The leaders we speak of are more frequently men of action than thinkers. They are not gifted with keen foresight, nor could they be, as this quality generally conduces to doubt and inactivity. The intensity of their faith gives great power of suggestion to their words. The multitude is always ready to listen to the strong-willed man, who knows how to impose himself upon it. They’re led by power. Men gathered in a crowd lose all force of will and turn instinctively to the person who possesses the quality they lack.
- Black Holes are Portals from one Plane to Another
- Transcend Causality to Create Anything at Will
- Secret of Speed
- The Nature of All Reality and the Universal Construct
- Attract Love by Allowing Yourself to Receive It
- Going Higher Spiritually needs Greater Surrender
- Moving Energy with Attention to Change Your Life
- No One Else can take Your Place in This world
- Using Aura for Psychic Power and Magical Work
- Mastering and Being In Control of Other People