Be authentic with your feelings. Know what you really want and don’t look away from it. Know how you really feel and why it is so. Don’t reframe your feelings away by reinterpreting the situation. By doing so, you will not be facing the real problem. You will miss out something you should discover. You must know when to perceive and when to control your mental operations.
There are times when it is right to change your feelings by reframing your mind, but there are also times when you should not try to change them but to experience them instead. Your feelings are meant to be used and not discarded. Let your actions flow with your feelings, they are there for a purpose. Always ride on your positive emotions whenever you can.
When you are unhappy, it is because you are not getting what you want. Allow yourself to be authentic about what you want and to feel the desire. Desire force attracts what you want towards you. Desire directs your will towards willing it to happen. Follow your desire, it brings you to your place in the universe. Focus on what you want or need and you will get it. Focus on God and God will Be in your life.
Sometimes negative emotions are meant for you to make use of and to transmute into its equivalent opposite through action. We make the mistake of thinking that we’re supposed to have certain feelings and not others. Every emotion has its own purpose and use. Some are emotions meant to be altered while others are meant to be felt.
- Trusting God as you Continue to Act in Spirit
- The Measure of Faith is the Measure of Success
- We Are Existing in This Realm for A Purpose
- Simplified Knowledge is Wisest Kind of Wisdom
- Good and Evil are Actually Just Smart and Dumb
- Love Must Go With Wisdom For Perfect Good
- Eternal Youthfulness Is In Your consciousness
- True Reality is Spirit and True Identity is Light
- Secret of Productivity is Focusing of Thoughts
- There is No Reincarnation in Simultaneous Time