Normal space comprises of the mathematics of the third and fourth dimension. The mathematics of the fifth and sixth dimension is called the entelechial dimension. Here reality is conceptualized as a series of probabilities before it is manifested in the four dimensions (length, width, height, time) that we are familiar with. The entelechial dimension is one of thought and spirituality, where the physical world cannot exist. The real secret of creating magickal change in physicality is through entelechial space.
In an attempt to produce a unified field theory, melding the physics of subatomic particles (quantum mechanics) and gravity (relativity), the late professor Burkhard Heim postulated that the key to understanding the relationship of these two phenomena lay outside four-dimensional space (length, width, height, time). He called this realm “entelechial” space. Here was the realm of creation, where subsets of probabilities were sorted before a final outcome was manifested on the physical plane as real events.
- Vibrational Harmony is Key to Full Manifestation
- Book of Life - Your Name is Written in It
- Using Will and Desire to Manifest What You Want
- Science of Vibration in Every Aspect of the Physical World
- Helping Others By Simply Doing Your Own Thing
- Metaphysics - Beyond the Physical into the Spiritual
- Reinforce Your Intention When It Comes to Mind
- God is Greater than Satan for Your Victory
- Shifting Into New Perspective of Your Reality
- Collective Consciousness defines Rules of Reality