Normal space comprises of the mathematics of the third and fourth dimension. The mathematics of the fifth and sixth dimension is called the entelechial dimension. Here reality is conceptualized as a series of probabilities before it is manifested in the four dimensions (length, width, height, time) that we are familiar with. The entelechial dimension is one of thought and spirituality, where the physical world cannot exist. The real secret of creating magickal change in physicality is through entelechial space.
In an attempt to produce a unified field theory, melding the physics of subatomic particles (quantum mechanics) and gravity (relativity), the late professor Burkhard Heim postulated that the key to understanding the relationship of these two phenomena lay outside four-dimensional space (length, width, height, time). He called this realm “entelechial” space. Here was the realm of creation, where subsets of probabilities were sorted before a final outcome was manifested on the physical plane as real events.
- Manifest with Emotion of Desire and Expectation
- Trust Self to Allow Flow of Energy to Manifest
- Jesus Christ is Prime Creator of All-That-Is
- Creating Yourself - Consciousness Defines Being
- Being Natural in Response towards Good and Evil
- Suggestion and Its Influence over all Business
- Desires and Feelings are Directions from Spiritual Forces
- Use Repeated Suggestions for Impressing Success
- You Must Never Use Your Word Against Yourself
- Winning All The Time in the Game of Your Life