Normal space comprises of the mathematics of the third and fourth dimension. The mathematics of the fifth and sixth dimension is called the entelechial dimension. Here reality is conceptualized as a series of probabilities before it is manifested in the four dimensions (length, width, height, time) that we are familiar with. The entelechial dimension is one of thought and spirituality, where the physical world cannot exist. The real secret of creating magickal change in physicality is through entelechial space.
In an attempt to produce a unified field theory, melding the physics of subatomic particles (quantum mechanics) and gravity (relativity), the late professor Burkhard Heim postulated that the key to understanding the relationship of these two phenomena lay outside four-dimensional space (length, width, height, time). He called this realm “entelechial” space. Here was the realm of creation, where subsets of probabilities were sorted before a final outcome was manifested on the physical plane as real events.
- Secret to Knowing Everything in All of Reality
- Detach to Allow Manifestation of Desire Essence
- Intelligence, Love and Beauty are the Same Thing
- Deliberate Creation is Confidence and Harmony
- Hold your Consciousness on God to Be Invincible
- Using Thought Projection and Intuition for Life
- The Kind of Consciousness Needed for Manifesting
- Influence Others by How You Project Yourself
- Your Life is Perfect when You are In Alignment
- Choose One Thing as your Sole Priority and Focus