Normal space comprises of the mathematics of the third and fourth dimension. The mathematics of the fifth and sixth dimension is called the entelechial dimension. Here reality is conceptualized as a series of probabilities before it is manifested in the four dimensions (length, width, height, time) that we are familiar with. The entelechial dimension is one of thought and spirituality, where the physical world cannot exist. The real secret of creating magickal change in physicality is through entelechial space.
In an attempt to produce a unified field theory, melding the physics of subatomic particles (quantum mechanics) and gravity (relativity), the late professor Burkhard Heim postulated that the key to understanding the relationship of these two phenomena lay outside four-dimensional space (length, width, height, time). He called this realm “entelechial” space. Here was the realm of creation, where subsets of probabilities were sorted before a final outcome was manifested on the physical plane as real events.
- Creativity is the Most Basic of All Human Needs
- Moon Cycles In Relation to Magickal Phenomena
- Integrative Mindset - Having Complete Perception
- Transcending Laws of Polarity and Rhythm in Life
- Law of Attraction - Having is about Being
- Neuroscience - Science of Physical Aspect of Mind
- Magical Selling through Universal Communication
- Convince Conscious Mind for Subconscious to Work
- Reinforce Your Intention When It Comes to Mind
- The World Within and the World Without