Your Energy Level Determines Luck Vibration
Many people think that luck is something that is purely random, unpredictable and difficult to control. That is because they do not know what luck really is. When you are able to know the true definition of luck, you can learn the whole science behind this phenomena and gain control over it. Luck is another aspect of your reality and perhaps the most powerful and important one. The more conscious and aware you become of the elements of your reality, the more of a conscious and powerful creator you will be.
Your luck is your psychokinetic resonance with the environment you are in. Like everything else, luck is an energy. It is something that is quantifiable not in physical but in nonphysical ways. You can quantify it physically only in terms of its physical manifestations in your life. Luck is dependent on time, place and consciousness. When you are lucky, you are in mental and emotional resonance with your surroundings. When you are unlucky, it is the opposite. The level of resonance is the level of your luck.
Luck is also a feeling or emotion because emotion is energy in motion. When you are lucky, you are also feeling lucky. Your feeling is your vibration and therefore you are vibrating luck and feeing it. You feel and experience that everything is working for you when you are lucky. You feel that everything is working against you when you aren’t lucky. A state of vibrational harmony or disharmony with your environment is the whole explanation for this. You either feel that things are in a flow or things are disrupted.
Join the Free Mind Reality Newsletter and Get My Free Ebook!
- Achieving Ultimate Aim of Life Which is Freedom
- Mind Technology - Technology vs Nature
- Always Know that You are Divinely Taken Care of
- True Definitions of the Greek Words of Love
- Surrender to Divine Order for Effortless Creating
- Evolution is Unfoldment of Universal Intelligence
- Creativity is the Most Basic of All Human Needs
- Awakening to Ultimate Reality through Unreality
- Intention with Detachment is Ultimate Formula
- Spiritual Warfare and the Amour of God