Your faith is perfect when it is found in the love of God. Faith and love are one. Faith is faith in love and love causes you to have faith. Having one is having the other. You have faith towards where your heart is in. When your heart is in God, your faith is in God. To believe in God is to believe in his love for you. It is not his power, his glory or his intelligence that your faith is truly in, but it is his love. Because it’s only his love that sets your heart at rest. When your faith is in God’s love, all else will fall into place.
God is love, and to believe in God is to believe in love. True love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud. It is not rude, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, and it keeps no record of wrongs. Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth. It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, and always perseveres. Love never fails. Love is like faith which is patient, detached, persistent and never failing. Faith, hope and love are the three eternal heavenly things.
Out of the three, the greatest is love. In fact, faith, hope and love are actually one. It’s all love in essence. Weakening in one is weakening in all three. The primary order is to believe, and believe in the love of God. When your knowledge and perception of God’s love is perfect, your faith is perfect. We are all here to know God by knowing his love. All of life is for us to evolve spiritually in greater knowledge of the love of God. As we grow in faith in God’s love, we become more perfect as spiritual beings of power.
- Change Reality by Creating it Anew
- Super Genius Level of Intelligence and Qualities
- Matrix Reality - Secret of Simulated Existence
- Leaders Lead Others to See What No One Sees
- Intend Naturally with Non-Intending Intention
- Magical Selling through Universal Communication
- Personality is the Only Thing that Attracts Love
- Awareness locks Reality and Emotion attracts It
- Divine Spirit Desires to Live More Fully In You
- Difference between Thoughts and Beliefs