In the realm of the absolute, there is only peace, wholeness and perfection. Unity is the law of the absolute. But in the realm of the relative, the law of polarity exists. God is above the pair of opposites, which means above the law of polarity or duality. The law of rhythm is next in the realm of the relative, which signifies opposites swinging from one to another in cycles. Both laws are there ready to stop all human endeavors, to destroy our works and thus prevent us from progress. We must transcend these.
When we set an intention, we immediately create its opposite to rise up against us. We make a positive statement and immediately the silent opposition of the negative rise up from nowhere. We usually have all kinds of difficulties performing that which we intended to do. When we make an individual statement, even though a positive one, we simply state it from a human point of view and we back it up only by our own limited forces. We must make them from a divine point of view knowing we’re divine creators.
- Completion Brings Peace and Greater Happiness
- Different Levels of Reality Creating Control
- There is No greater or Lesser Value Fulfillment
- Change the Past by Altering your Perception of it
- Command Your Subconscious Mind to Solve Problems
- Secret of Anything is Consciousness of That Thing
- Difference between Intention and Prayer
- Being Enlightened Gets You Everything in Life
- Speaking Your Intention Gives it More Power
- Truth about Forgiveness and How it Truly Works