In the way of ultimate power, success and freedom, one does not accumulate but eliminate. It is not daily increase but daily decrease. The height of cultivation always runs to simplicity. Seek to do less and not more. The aim is to create more freedom not less. True success is when you are achieving the results that you want by doing the things that you want. Seek to simplify the way you do things in every area of your life. The more you act with the least effort, the more energy you free for optimal use.
Eliminate everything you do not enjoy doing and focus on doing what you enjoy. You should not do things you do not enjoy just to help people. You should do what you enjoy and in the process help people. You are not responsible for other people’s problems. They can find their own solutions without you. Your purpose is to do what you enjoy. You free up a lot more time and energy for happy living when you focus on doing only what you enjoy. Eliminate everything else and focus on what you most desire.
- Winning without Fighting is Highest Victory
- Humility Sustains and Increases Prosperity
- Equanimity Gives Freedom from Pull of Emotions
- You can Always Get what your Heart Desires Most
- Physical Body is Outward Expression of Thought
- Mind is Principle over Every Area of Life
- Become Silent to Release Manifesting Resistance
- Aliens and UFOs are Higher Dimensional Beings
- Law of Detachment - Flowing with God
- You Can Program Anything in Reality