In the way of ultimate power, success and freedom, one does not accumulate but eliminate. It is not daily increase but daily decrease. The height of cultivation always runs to simplicity. Seek to do less and not more. The aim is to create more freedom not less. True success is when you are achieving the results that you want by doing the things that you want. Seek to simplify the way you do things in every area of your life. The more you act with the least effort, the more energy you free for optimal use.
Eliminate everything you do not enjoy doing and focus on doing what you enjoy. You should not do things you do not enjoy just to help people. You should do what you enjoy and in the process help people. You are not responsible for other people’s problems. They can find their own solutions without you. Your purpose is to do what you enjoy. You free up a lot more time and energy for happy living when you focus on doing only what you enjoy. Eliminate everything else and focus on what you most desire.
- The Three Main Laws for Conscious Creation
- The Universal and Personal Aspect of God
- Mind Technology - Technology vs Nature
- Learn from Darkness to Shine Your Brightest Light
- The Real Mechanics of Wealth and Creating Money
- Sexual Energy - Creative Force in Life
- Telepathic Communication between Two People
- True Value is Created in Business not Investment
- Build Yourself In Complete Faith With Prayer
- Divine Intervention helps When you Can do Nothing