Health is a state of harmony. Health is a state of being. Health is not a thing unto itself which you can have. What we call having health is actually the outward manifesting of our state of being. Your state of being is governed by your state of consciousness. What you think is what you are being. Disharmony is the opposite of health. When you experience loss of health, it is due to your consciousness being in disharmony. Your external physical condition is a reflection of what’s happened in your inner world.
Disease is a lack of ease psychologically and physically. Disease is not a thing unto itself which you can have. What we call having disease is actually the outward signs of your inner world. When you have disease, it means you have not been at ease. You have to be at ease both psychologically and physically in order not to have disease. The more you order your life to be at ease, the healthier your state of being will be. Cut disease at its root by resolving lack of ease quickly, and you’ll be well all the time.
Stress is the force that creates lack of ease or disease. When you are experiencing stress, you are in a state of mental distress. Conflicting thoughts and feelings in your consciousness is what causes this state of distress. Resolve the stress by resolving the conflict. It is not actually the conflicting thoughts but the feelings themselves that create stress. You may have conflicting thoughts but it is how you feel about them that has the effect over your well being. It is your feeling that defines your state of being.
- Awareness is Defense against Reality Manipulation
- Raising Power and Releasing it for Magical work
- Joy of Living for Yourself is Power to Create
- Conscious Resonance causes Harmony or Conflict
- Divine Intervention helps When you Can do Nothing
- Good and Evil are Actually Just Smart and Dumb
- Time Manipulation - Controlling Simultaneous Time
- Controlling Reality at Higher Levels Comes First
- Choosing The Lord as an Angel is Truest Servitude
- Psychic Seduction - Turn Others On with Your Mind