People in their natural state are quite worthless. Only the product of an individual’s life makes him of value. Individuality is the most important thing of all. It is through the independence of thinking and deviation from social norms that all new discoveries and advancement of humanity are made. Observe those people who provide the most value to society or have the greatest influence, and you will notice that they are highly individualistic. They stand apart and make the most out of themselves for the world.
To be human is nothing more than an accident of birth. One must strive to be superhuman. Just because you are born a human doesn’t mean you have to remain that way all your life. Your purpose here is to discover your divine nature and capabilities. That is the ultimate enlightenment. It is to discover who you really are, which is the power and presence of the creator, and what you can do, which is anything that you desire at all. You have beyond human powers which you are meant to develop in your reality.
- Self Acceptance - Freedom for Fearless Expression
- Chaos Theory - Higher Order of All Things
- Conflicting Beliefs may Not Stop you from Success
- Evolution is Unfoldment of Universal Intelligence
- Way of Invincibility - Put Yourself Beyond Defeat
- God is Greater than Satan for Your Victory
- Being Centered is Necessary to Maintain Success
- Mental Atmosphere of People, Things and Places
- The workings of the Master Key System
- True Wealth is Created through Value Exchange