People in their natural state are quite worthless. Only the product of an individual’s life makes him of value. Individuality is the most important thing of all. It is through the independence of thinking and deviation from social norms that all new discoveries and advancement of humanity are made. Observe those people who provide the most value to society or have the greatest influence, and you will notice that they are highly individualistic. They stand apart and make the most out of themselves for the world.
To be human is nothing more than an accident of birth. One must strive to be superhuman. Just because you are born a human doesn’t mean you have to remain that way all your life. Your purpose here is to discover your divine nature and capabilities. That is the ultimate enlightenment. It is to discover who you really are, which is the power and presence of the creator, and what you can do, which is anything that you desire at all. You have beyond human powers which you are meant to develop in your reality.
- How to Rule and Influence Group Consciousness
- Mentality of the Best is Not like The Rest
- Law of God Action - Creating from the Highest Level
- Fluid Reality allows Change of Past and Future
- Forgiveness Connects You to Abundance and Flow
- Strength of Intent by Repetition Creates Results
- Overcome Big Obstacles that Appear Near Success
- Mental Knowledge - All knowledge is one knowledge
- Joy of Living for Yourself is Power to Create
- Manifest with Emotion of Desire and Expectation