People in their natural state are quite worthless. Only the product of an individual’s life makes him of value. Individuality is the most important thing of all. It is through the independence of thinking and deviation from social norms that all new discoveries and advancement of humanity are made. Observe those people who provide the most value to society or have the greatest influence, and you will notice that they are highly individualistic. They stand apart and make the most out of themselves for the world.
To be human is nothing more than an accident of birth. One must strive to be superhuman. Just because you are born a human doesn’t mean you have to remain that way all your life. Your purpose here is to discover your divine nature and capabilities. That is the ultimate enlightenment. It is to discover who you really are, which is the power and presence of the creator, and what you can do, which is anything that you desire at all. You have beyond human powers which you are meant to develop in your reality.
- Learn from Darkness to Shine Your Brightest Light
- Vibrational Marketing is Inspired and Authentic
- Self Mastery depends on Powers of Concentration
- Mentality of the Best is Not like The Rest
- Manifest Desires Freely by Having No Expectations
- You can Always Get what your Heart Desires Most
- Nature of Vibration in the Spiritual Dimension
- Having No Limitation in Getting What you Desire
- Always Know that You are Divinely Taken Care of
- Truth about The World and Myth of Changing It