People in their natural state are quite worthless. Only the product of an individual’s life makes him of value. Individuality is the most important thing of all. It is through the independence of thinking and deviation from social norms that all new discoveries and advancement of humanity are made. Observe those people who provide the most value to society or have the greatest influence, and you will notice that they are highly individualistic. They stand apart and make the most out of themselves for the world.
To be human is nothing more than an accident of birth. One must strive to be superhuman. Just because you are born a human doesn’t mean you have to remain that way all your life. Your purpose here is to discover your divine nature and capabilities. That is the ultimate enlightenment. It is to discover who you really are, which is the power and presence of the creator, and what you can do, which is anything that you desire at all. You have beyond human powers which you are meant to develop in your reality.
- Law of Probability and Manifestation Success
- Perfect Faith is Grounded in Love of God
- Godlike Manifesting From a Place of Being
- Take Action with Internal and External Alignment
- Detach to Allow Manifestation of Desire Essence
- Joy of Living for Yourself is Power to Create
- All Deaths are Self Chosen and Not Accidental
- Release Resistance to Allow Intent to Manifest
- Mind-Body Healing cures Root of Illness
- Perfect Having is a State of Unconsciousness