People in their natural state are quite worthless. Only the product of an individual’s life makes him of value. Individuality is the most important thing of all. It is through the independence of thinking and deviation from social norms that all new discoveries and advancement of humanity are made. Observe those people who provide the most value to society or have the greatest influence, and you will notice that they are highly individualistic. They stand apart and make the most out of themselves for the world.
To be human is nothing more than an accident of birth. One must strive to be superhuman. Just because you are born a human doesn’t mean you have to remain that way all your life. Your purpose here is to discover your divine nature and capabilities. That is the ultimate enlightenment. It is to discover who you really are, which is the power and presence of the creator, and what you can do, which is anything that you desire at all. You have beyond human powers which you are meant to develop in your reality.
Wait, this is just PART of the secrets revealed... There is MUCH vital information you are missing... the right column says Login Here: or Register to read the HIDDEN PART!
- Using Will and Desire to Manifest What You Want
- Things in Quantum States Can be Mentally Altered
- Raise Group Consciousness to Benefit Yourself
- Being Fully Intentional Gets You Fullest Results
- Completion Brings Peace and Greater Happiness
- Deliberate Creation is Confidence and Harmony
- All Deaths are Self Chosen and Not Accidental
- Spiritual Warfare - Winning The Fight of Faith
- Thoughts Control Genes
- Suggestion and Its Impression upon our Beliefs