Gratitude does not need explanation, you know how to be grateful. But did you know that gratitude brings you more of what you appreciate? Gratitude speeds along the manifestation of your desires. Gratitude attracts what we desire. The universal law of attraction says that we will attract into our life the things we think about and focus on. When you are consciously aware of your blessings, and are grateful for them, you are focusing more clearly on what you do want in your life and are attracting more of those things into your life. Gratitude is a very powerful emotional energy that you must project in the course of manifesting your desires.
When you find things that you appreciate and you use them as your point of focus, your world has to get better in every area of your life. Every time you flood your mind with appreciation or gratitude you attract more of what you desire. Look around you right now. What can you be grateful for? Get into the authentic feeling of true gratitude. Find something, anything, to be grateful for right now. When you are grateful, you’re in a high energy vibration that will attract more things to be grateful for and more good things will come to you magically, drawn in by your feelings of gratitude. The emotion of joy attracts conditions of joy.
Gratitude sends out the message that you already have what you desire. You must always at all times think in terms of already having the object of your desire in your physical reality. Along with those thoughts should be the feeling of the most intense gratitude for what you have already received from the universe. Gratitude makes the object of your desires a real, tangible aspect of your own reality, and the more real it is to you the sooner it will manifest into your personal experiential reality.
- Using Christian Magick as Power of God Almighty
- Magic Power of Questions and Possibilities
- Avoiding Slumps After Major Accomplishments
- How Genius fits into Mass Mind of Humanity
- Divine Intervention helps When you Can do Nothing
- Loving Money attracts More of It into Your Life
- Desire and Will Attracts What We Want to Us
- Being a Creator of Reality - Position of Omnipotence
- Conscious Relationship - Being Open and Honest
- Be Happy by Being Grateful for Whatever Comes