If there is one key that would make all the difference between victory and defeat in a person’s life, it would be taking spiritual authority. You can build up faith, trust in God and be at rest, but as long as you do not do the one thing, you may not turn your trial around. That one thing is to take spiritual authority by actively enforcing faith through the act of commanding reality. The act of commanding is to exercise divine power. It is the trigger to the loaded gun and the point of execution where all power is released.
Even though our minds are a battlefield and life itself is a battle, it’s also a great adventure that’s filled with choices. There used to be a bumper sticker that read, “God is my co-pilot.” Later, someone created another one that read, “If God is your co-pilot, switch seats.” No, it was right the first time. God has put YOU in the driver’s seat. He said, “I set before you life and death, blessing and cursing, therefore, choose life”. God will not drive for you. It’s your life and your individuality. You must drive deliberately.
- You are Equally Valid and Legitimate as God Is
- Psyche in print - Frozen body language
- Mystery of Lucifer - Ascension into Supremacy
- Achieving Goals is Path of Spiritual Development
- Divine Spirit Desires to Live More Fully In You
- Conscious Resonance causes Harmony or Conflict
- The Kind of Consciousness Needed for Manifesting
- The Universal and Personal Aspect of God
- NLP - Systematic Model for Creating Change
- Purpose of Satan and His Gift to Children of God