Many have never been taught to sow with an expectation of a return. Thousands have been taught that it is wrong to expect something in return when you give to God. They feel that this is proof of greed. “When I give to God, I expect nothing in return!” is the prideful claim of many who have been trapped by tragic and erroneous teaching. You can only do what you know. If you do not know that it is your right to expect a return, then you cannot receive a return. Conscious giving is crucial to increase wealth.
Stripping expectation from your seed is theft of the only pleasure that God knows. Remember, His greatest pleasure is to be believed. His greatest pain is to be doubted. “But without faith it is impossible to please him: for he that cometh to God must believe that he is, and that he is a rewarder of them that diligently seek him.” (Hebrews 11:6). Faith in God includes believing that he rewards you for seeking him. You must believe in the reward otherwise God calls it lack of faith and you failed to please Him.
- Desire but Never ever Be In a State of Wanting
- True Theory of Everything in the Universe
- Casting Magic Spells and Intention Manifestation
- Healing by Making Happy and Restoring Wholeness
- Hold your Consciousness on God to Be Invincible
- Transcend Causality to Create Anything at Will
- Do your Beliefs Reflect Reality or Create It?
- Allow Your Feelings to Go with Your Manifestation
- Being Untouchable with Pure and Total Detachment
- Incorrect Christian Theory Causes Ignorance