Many have never been taught to sow with an expectation of a return. Thousands have been taught that it is wrong to expect something in return when you give to God. They feel that this is proof of greed. “When I give to God, I expect nothing in return!” is the prideful claim of many who have been trapped by tragic and erroneous teaching. You can only do what you know. If you do not know that it is your right to expect a return, then you cannot receive a return. Conscious giving is crucial to increase wealth.
Stripping expectation from your seed is theft of the only pleasure that God knows. Remember, His greatest pleasure is to be believed. His greatest pain is to be doubted. “But without faith it is impossible to please him: for he that cometh to God must believe that he is, and that he is a rewarder of them that diligently seek him.” (Hebrews 11:6). Faith in God includes believing that he rewards you for seeking him. You must believe in the reward otherwise God calls it lack of faith and you failed to please Him.
- Your Mind has Power to Control Life and Death
- Letting go of Fear and Judgment to Have Freedom
- Hidden Truths of Reality for Freedom of Living
- Incorrect Christian Theory Causes Ignorance
- Having a Strong Reality - Frame Control
- Self Confidence is Most Important for Success
- Law of Nonresistance Makes You Invulnerable
- Superior Men master their Women and World
- Perfect Faith is Grounded in Love of God
- Our Universe is Made of and Governed by Music