If what works for somebody else is working against you, it doesn’t matter how hard you try to duplicate somebody else’s success their way. It’s just not going to work for you. You need to focus on your strengths. Choose to work in a field that you know to be profitable, but work in it in a way that is productive for you, not necessarily the way that is productive for somebody else, regardless of how successful they are.
When you see others doing something that brings great success, you might want to follow what they do. If you also love doing what they are doing, then this is great for you. But what if you hate doing it? How well do you think it’s going to work for you? You might find some success with it if you keep working harder and harder, but it’s not going to make you happy. You’re not going to have a sense of satisfaction each time you complete such an activity. It will probably just leave you drained.
When you then start comparing your own limited success to the enormous success that’s been attained by somebody who loves doing it that way, it will only dishearten you and make you want to give up. So what do you do? Well then, find a way that’s more comfortable for you. Trying to approach it the way other people are approaching it will be hurting you, not making you better. In order to truly succeed, you have to do it in a way that works for you.
- Creating and Controlling Reality in the Moment
- Perfect Manifesting Happens With a Clean Heart
- Intend Naturally with Non-Intending Intention
- Parapsychology - Highest level of Mind is Psychic
- Psychology of Flow - Freedom of psychic energy
- Law of Creative Harmony - Ultimate Order of The Universe
- Have a Strong Reality to be Unaffected by Others
- Keep your Intentions Secret for Them to Work
- Kundalini Energy for Manifestation of Intention
- The Universal and Personal Aspect of God