The best kind of relationship to engage others with is the conscious relationship. It is the kind where both of you are open and honest with each other about your thoughts and feelings. When two people can be direct with each other, it bypasses all the drama and nonsense created in the usual kind of relationships. It saves so much time and energy as well. The smartest people aim to focus their time and energy on creating things rather than wasting it on useless drama and accomplishing a lot of nothing.
If you really like someone, aim to spend lots of one-on-one time together with no distractions. Talk about your lives, and unearth each other’s interests. Share your hopes and dreams. Bypass small talk, and dive into what’s really important to you. Speak soulfully and listen attentively. This way you can create an amazing connection in a matter of hours that would take weeks to accomplish with traditional dating. This is about getting to the core and the essence when it comes to the person you relate with.
- Joy of Living for Yourself is Power to Create
- Difference between Thoughts and Beliefs
- Focusing on Essence is More Important Than the Thing
- Moving On to be Unstoppable No Matter What
- Wealth is Power to Purchase Freedom in Life
- Manifest Desires Freely by Having No Expectations
- Taking Action is Part of Manifestation Process
- The Kind of Consciousness Needed for Manifesting
- State of Flux - When Things May Go Either Way
- Allow Your Feelings to Go with Your Manifestation