The best kind of relationship to engage others with is the conscious relationship. It is the kind where both of you are open and honest with each other about your thoughts and feelings. When two people can be direct with each other, it bypasses all the drama and nonsense created in the usual kind of relationships. It saves so much time and energy as well. The smartest people aim to focus their time and energy on creating things rather than wasting it on useless drama and accomplishing a lot of nothing.
If you really like someone, aim to spend lots of one-on-one time together with no distractions. Talk about your lives, and unearth each other’s interests. Share your hopes and dreams. Bypass small talk, and dive into what’s really important to you. Speak soulfully and listen attentively. This way you can create an amazing connection in a matter of hours that would take weeks to accomplish with traditional dating. This is about getting to the core and the essence when it comes to the person you relate with.
- Leaders Lead Others to See What No One Sees
- Learn from Darkness to Shine Your Brightest Light
- Chaos Theory - Higher Order of All Things
- Use Repeated Suggestions for Impressing Success
- Live by Following Your Spiritual Control Tower
- Power and Responsibility bring each other
- IQ measures only three out of seven types of Intelligence
- Having No Limitation in Getting What you Desire
- Chaos Magic - Secret Source of All Power
- Giving and Receiving with Joy