Knock and it shall be opened unto you. Are your knuckles raw from knocking? Are your eyes tired from seeking? Are your vocal chords parched from asking? You set out to manifest health. You observe all the laws. You pray and you affirm. But nothing happens. Perhaps you knock at the door for your supply. Your need is desperate. The bill is due and the creditors are breathing down your neck. But no one opens the door. What are you going to do? Say “What’s the use?” or more bitterly “It doesn’t work”?
The thing to do is to recognize that close doors come to all alike. It doesn’t make any difference how good you are or how much you know. Sooner or later you will come to doors that do not open. You will resist them or you will use them, according to your attitude toward them. If you see them as dead ends, you will go down under the belief. But if you see them as tests of your faith, you will continue to knock. The thing to do when things do not seem to be happening yet, is to continue standing in faith.
- Desire but Never ever Be In a State of Wanting
- Simplified Work - Making your Best contribution
- Seven States of Matter - Everything is Mind
- Acting with the Least Effort through Elimination
- Do Everything with Intent to Get What you Want
- Law of God Action - Creating from the Highest Level
- Structure of Magical Work for Successful Results
- Equanimity Gives Freedom from Pull of Emotions
- Fluid Reality allows Change of Past and Future
- Letting go of Fear and Judgment to Have Freedom