Continue Standing in Faith through Difficulties
Knock and it shall be opened unto you. Are your knuckles raw from knocking? Are your eyes tired from seeking? Are your vocal chords parched from asking? You set out to manifest health. You observe all the laws. You pray and you affirm. But nothing happens. Perhaps you knock at the door for your supply. Your need is desperate. The bill is due and the creditors are breathing down your neck. But no one opens the door. What are you going to do? Say “What’s the use?” or more bitterly “It doesn’t work”?
The thing to do is to recognize that close doors come to all alike. It doesn’t make any difference how good you are or how much you know. Sooner or later you will come to doors that do not open. You will resist them or you will use them, according to your attitude toward them. If you see them as dead ends, you will go down under the belief. But if you see them as tests of your faith, you will continue to knock. The thing to do when things do not seem to be happening yet, is to continue standing in faith.
Join the Free Mind Reality Newsletter and Get My Free Ebook!
- Using Lifestyle Visualization for Abundance
- Difference between Intention and Prayer
- Unconditional Love Is Loving Without Attachment
- Deliberately Shifting Your Vibrational Levels
- Desire Is Action - Moving Reality with Your Soul
- The Universal and Personal Aspect of God
- Faith is The Magnet That Attracts What You Want
- Increase Positive Energy for Easier Manifesting
- Use Both Intention and Action to the Maximum
- Super Achievement Requires Focus and Momentum