It is not true that when the attention shifts, it means there is a lack of concentration. Consciousness lives, it is not dead. In all life, there is change. Unity is won by moving in a general direction. Concentration or unity of the mind is attained by continually bringing the attention back to the point. Keep bringing your focus back on your desired intent rather than being bothered when your attention shifts to what you do not desire. Fill your mind more actively with the thought you wish to meditate upon continually.
It is the intellect that most directly helps the mind to concentrate. The intellect contributes the form, the method and makes clear the principle or law. The more organized you mind is, the more effectively and efficiently you can focus. It is necessary to develop your intellect in order to use your will powerfully. Intellectual development gives you intuitive aptitude that enables you to understand how things work. When you understand how things work, you can have full control and mastery in using your powers.
- Casting Magic Spells and Intention Manifestation
- Taking Spiritual Authority to Live In Victory
- How to Rule and Influence Group Consciousness
- All Deaths are Self Chosen and Not Accidental
- The workings of the Master Key System
- The Subtle Energy System is Your Matrix of Life
- Learning to See Initial Signs of Manifestation
- Seven Senses - All sense is One sense
- Nature of Vibration in the Spiritual Dimension
- Perfect Intention is from Spirit instead of Ego