It is not true that when the attention shifts, it means there is a lack of concentration. Consciousness lives, it is not dead. In all life, there is change. Unity is won by moving in a general direction. Concentration or unity of the mind is attained by continually bringing the attention back to the point. Keep bringing your focus back on your desired intent rather than being bothered when your attention shifts to what you do not desire. Fill your mind more actively with the thought you wish to meditate upon continually.
It is the intellect that most directly helps the mind to concentrate. The intellect contributes the form, the method and makes clear the principle or law. The more organized you mind is, the more effectively and efficiently you can focus. It is necessary to develop your intellect in order to use your will powerfully. Intellectual development gives you intuitive aptitude that enables you to understand how things work. When you understand how things work, you can have full control and mastery in using your powers.
- Intelligence is Measured by Wealth and Freedom
- Influence Others by Changing Perception of Them
- Truth about Giving and How Wealth is Attained
- Experiencing Total Bliss and Serenity of Being
- Collecting and Uniting with Power to Manifest
- Three Main Criteria for Harmony in Relationship
- Love Must Go With Wisdom For Perfect Good
- Self Acceptance - Freedom for Fearless Expression
- Conscious Resonance causes Harmony or Conflict
- You Must Never Use Your Word Against Yourself