Magic is different from normal science as in it is not purely mechanical. The effects and results of magic may not always be exactly the same and may even differ greatly from time to time. There are many factors that determine the success rate of a magical act, and that is why it cannot always be given in a totally precise manner how an act is done to create an exact result. Magic although a higher science is also an art. It depends on the emotion, the mind and performance of the user. It is not a machine.
Perhaps the most significant reason why magic can not be explained in the rational, predictable way some might wish is that the magicians are all different. Magic is the exercise of the will of an individual at the moment the magical operation is executed. The conditions for a magical operation can never be repeated. Ritual is the attempt of the magician to create, as far as possible, the most similar conditions possible for the most reliable possible results. It is all about increasing probability towards an event.
Wait, this is just PART of the secrets revealed... There is MUCH vital information you are missing... the right column says Login Here: or Register to read the HIDDEN PART!
- Knowledge Has All Substance and Is Everything
- Science of Vibration in Every Aspect of the Physical World
- Using Magic A Lot Makes You a More Magical Person
- Etheric Pull on Present from Perceived Future
- Animal Telepathy - My experience with a cat
- Actively Defend Your Beliefs Against Conflict
- Law of Circulation - Flow of Giving and Receiving
- The Power that Leaders of Groups Possess
- Intelligence, Love and Beauty are the Same Thing
- Present Reality is Manifestation of Past Thoughts