Magic is different from normal science as in it is not purely mechanical. The effects and results of magic may not always be exactly the same and may even differ greatly from time to time. There are many factors that determine the success rate of a magical act, and that is why it cannot always be given in a totally precise manner how an act is done to create an exact result. Magic although a higher science is also an art. It depends on the emotion, the mind and performance of the user. It is not a machine.
Perhaps the most significant reason why magic can not be explained in the rational, predictable way some might wish is that the magicians are all different. Magic is the exercise of the will of an individual at the moment the magical operation is executed. The conditions for a magical operation can never be repeated. Ritual is the attempt of the magician to create, as far as possible, the most similar conditions possible for the most reliable possible results. It is all about increasing probability towards an event.
- Undergoing Dark Times Into Brighter Endings
- Success is the Result of Illusion Making Skills
- Metaphysics - Beyond the Physical into the Spiritual
- Desire Is Action - Moving Reality with Your Soul
- Seven Levels of Intelligence and Three Types of Genius
- Handwriting is Brainwriting
- Being Natural in Response towards Good and Evil
- Different Levels of Reality Creating Control
- Letting Your Emotions Flow Freely for Wellbeing
- The Observer Creates Reality simply by Observing