Freedom and intelligence to do what you desire is important in living life. The warrior must learn to resist, and ultimately become immune, to the disapproval of his fellows. You should be able to say that if the only weapon an opponent has against you is disapproval, then he is very poorly armed. As you do this, the confidence which you will gain by each successful engagement with the forces who would try to control you will enable you to face life with a much greater sense of personal power and workability.
Remember that life itself is conflict, the conflict between the strong and the weak and the smart and the stupid, the human and the sports fan. Sports fans are the ultimate losers, spending their lives attempting to identify with the winners that they can never be. Do not make the mistake of idolizing someone to the point where you are not working on becoming the best yourself. Your own life and achievements are all that matters. Let others inspire you, but focus all your power on creating your own realities.
- There is No greater or Lesser Value Fulfillment
- Time Manipulation - Controlling Simultaneous Time
- Increasing Energy Speeds Up What You Manifest
- Influence Others by How You Project Yourself
- Seven States of Matter - Everything is Mind
- Judgment is Required for Making Better Choices
- Good and Evil are Actually Just Smart and Dumb
- Deception from Higher Dimensional Entities
- Using Magic A Lot Makes You a More Magical Person
- Superior Men master their Women and World