You do not receive the things you desire. You receive the things with which you mentally unite yourself with. Your desire pulls the thing to you but you must put yourself in a state of vibrational harmony to fit it into your reality. You mentally unite yourself with the thing you want by feeling it as yours and giving thanks for it. Gratitude is the key to uniting with what you desire. You can only be grateful when you feel in possession of something desirable. That’s why you have to rejoice and give thanks before having.
When you give thanks for something you want, you acknowledge possession of it before it is actually manifested visibly. What you desire has already been created in the invisible realms. You have to mentally unite with it in order to bring it into the physical realm. To unite is to become one with. When you mentally unite with a desire thing, you cause both inner and outer worlds to become one and thus the image will become materialized in the actual. Gratitude clears the illusion of separation and manifests.
- Using Reason and Logic for Stability of Mind
- Outer World is Partial Reflection of Inner World
- Desire and Will Attracts What We Want to Us
- Changing Shockwaves to Control Future Events
- The Measure of Faith is the Measure of Success
- God is Greater than Satan for Your Victory
- Being Untouchable with Pure and Total Detachment
- Relationship between Masculine and Feminine
- Altering Matter and Energy with Effortlessness
- Intend and Act from a Place of Love and not Fear