There are different planes of reality. The physical plane is the first one. The rest of the other planes beyond it are considered the mental plane as a whole.
Of all seven states of matter, the highest state is thought wave. Thought wave is the mental plane of reality. It is the universal plane that is made up purely of thought or mindstuff.
The mental plane has many levels. They differ in terms of vibrational rate from one level to the next. The finer the vibration, the higher the plane. It is not actually physically higher in position but inner in dimension. The mental plane of reality begins with the second plane after the physical and onwards.
The second plane of reality within the physical plane is the etheric plane. Everything in the physical plane coexists in physical and etheric state. Your body exists simultaneously as solid and thought wave. You coexist in the first and sixth state of matter. An electron exist simultaneously as a particle and a wave.
Two things cannot occupy the same space unless they are of different space densities. The physical and etheric plane can coexist in the same space-time because they are out of phase with each other. But the space-time of the physical and etheric planes are in sync with each other.
- Will and Perseverance enables Genius to Reign
- True Value is Created in Business not Investment
- Hidden Communication - Form and Essence
- Law of Attraction - Having is about Being
- Creators of Reality are Initiators and Leaders
- Conflicting Thoughts Weaken and Destroy Health
- Physical Body is Outward Expression of Thought
- Choosing The Lord as an Angel is Truest Servitude
- How to Rule and Influence Group Consciousness
- One Consciousness which Everything exists From