There are different planes of reality. The physical plane is the first one. The rest of the other planes beyond it are considered the mental plane as a whole.
Of all seven states of matter, the highest state is thought wave. Thought wave is the mental plane of reality. It is the universal plane that is made up purely of thought or mindstuff.
The mental plane has many levels. They differ in terms of vibrational rate from one level to the next. The finer the vibration, the higher the plane. It is not actually physically higher in position but inner in dimension. The mental plane of reality begins with the second plane after the physical and onwards.
The second plane of reality within the physical plane is the etheric plane. Everything in the physical plane coexists in physical and etheric state. Your body exists simultaneously as solid and thought wave. You coexist in the first and sixth state of matter. An electron exist simultaneously as a particle and a wave.
Two things cannot occupy the same space unless they are of different space densities. The physical and etheric plane can coexist in the same space-time because they are out of phase with each other. But the space-time of the physical and etheric planes are in sync with each other.
- Be Powerful By Bending the World with Your Will
- Change the Past by Altering your Perception of it
- Love Must Go With Wisdom For Perfect Good
- Psychology of Flow - Freedom of psychic energy
- Truth about Forgiveness and How it Truly Works
- Gratitude attracts More of What you Desire
- Authentic Living - Choosing to Follow your Bliss
- NLP - Systematic Model for Creating Change
- Law of God Action - Creating from the Highest Level
- Choosing The Lord as an Angel is Truest Servitude