There are different planes of reality. The physical plane is the first one. The rest of the other planes beyond it are considered the mental plane as a whole.
Of all seven states of matter, the highest state is thought wave. Thought wave is the mental plane of reality. It is the universal plane that is made up purely of thought or mindstuff.
The mental plane has many levels. They differ in terms of vibrational rate from one level to the next. The finer the vibration, the higher the plane. It is not actually physically higher in position but inner in dimension. The mental plane of reality begins with the second plane after the physical and onwards.
The second plane of reality within the physical plane is the etheric plane. Everything in the physical plane coexists in physical and etheric state. Your body exists simultaneously as solid and thought wave. You coexist in the first and sixth state of matter. An electron exist simultaneously as a particle and a wave.
Two things cannot occupy the same space unless they are of different space densities. The physical and etheric plane can coexist in the same space-time because they are out of phase with each other. But the space-time of the physical and etheric planes are in sync with each other.
- How To Be Helping And Not Hurting Who You Love
- Mental Atmosphere of People, Things and Places
- Prayer is Ultimate Way to Solve All Problems
- Intend Naturally with Non-Intending Intention
- Finding Grace of God through Rest and Trusting
- Using Reason is The Way to have Complete Faith
- The Kind of Consciousness Needed for Manifesting
- Accessing Multiple Frequencies of Consciousness
- Divine Right - Perfect Good which Belongs to You
- Develop Success Consciousness in All you Do