Genesis tells us that God began the process of creation by speaking. He said, “Let there be light,” and the universe began. The act of speaking is to verbalize the intent. Words have power. Thoughts have power too but it is very important to take care of what you say, for you shall have what you say. You can literally speak things into life. If you have thought evil, lay your hand on your mouth. By your words you shall be justified and by your words you shall be condemned. The tongue controls life and death.
Sound is the energy that causes things to come into being, to exist. It’s the energy that can create. And if we use the energy of sound properly, we can create positive change in every area of life. This is a universe of light and sound. Mind is light and voice is sound. The throat chakra is the center of the will expression. You express your will into the world by the words you speak. The nature of your words and the strength they are spoken with is what enforces your power or powerlessness in your universe.
- Describing Reality Better Gives Better Control
- Gratitude is Needed for Completion of Experience
- Intention with Detachment is Ultimate Formula
- Philosophy - The very first subject of the Mind
- Mental Gender - Harmony of Conscious and Subconscious
- Accessing Your Inner Magic and Personal Power
- Speed Reading the Natural way
- Money Consciousness is Required for Great Riches
- Being Fully Intentional Gets You Fullest Results
- Self Confidence is Most Important for Success