Unlike what many people think about reality creation, you do not have to worry about using your mind to create reality all day. You only need to focus on specific times of the day to launch out your intentions into the universe. Although it is true that your every thought has reality creating capability, some of your thoughts concentrated at specific moments will have the real significant impact upon the manifestation field of your reality. The times when you concentrate such thoughts are times of magic work.
To have to think about your desires all day in order to create them into your reality is not a practical thing. Nature is designed in such a way as to allow the most efficient use of energy for creation. As you can see, your thoughts do not instantly manifest into reality, and not all your thoughts manifest. This realm is designed so that creation occurs according to time and energy invested. The thoughts that you concentrate upon at specific times will manifest over time. This is the insight for using magick rightly.
- Incorrect Christian Theory Causes Ignorance
- Use Repeated Suggestions for Impressing Success
- Resolving All Relationship Problems From Within
- Using Logical Reasoning for Discerning Truth
- Mind and Spirit are One and the Same
- Reigning in Life through Abundance of Grace
- Allowing Yourself to be Naturally Driven in Life
- Mental Atmosphere of People, Things and Places
- Writing is Crystallized Thought
- Strength of Intent Determines Attracting Power