It is all about power. You are either in a state of power or a state without it. You will always work far better from a position of power than from the lack of it. Power is the ability to do or the capacity to act.
Awareness is power, the more you have it, the more power you have over every area of life. Perception is the key to solving all problems. Understanding the problem dissolves the problem.
Awareness is power because awareness gives you choice. Choice is an illusion when it is created by those in control for those who are not. To be in control, you must know. You must understand how things work and know what is going on. You need awareness to make conscious choices.
Awareness is the first step, the second step is change. You should understand what you intend to change and the reasons behind it. Knowledge brings awareness therefore knowledge is power. All of life is a learning experience for you to become all you can be.
The opposite of fear is a sense of power. Fear is feeling powerless. When you feel powerful, you are fearless.
Fear is power being projected outside of us. If you believe you have no power over something, you become afraid it can harm you. Doubt is not believing in our power to create a desired outcome for a situation. It is all based on belief. Belief based on awareness or ignorance.
- Trusting God as you Continue to Act in Spirit
- Transcend Causality to Create Anything at Will
- Conscious Resonance causes Harmony or Conflict
- Etheric Pull on Manifestation of Physical Events
- Dark Magic is for Destroying Unwanted Things
- How To Be Helping And Not Hurting Who You Love
- Achieving Goals is Path of Spiritual Development
- Equanimity Gives Freedom from Pull of Emotions
- Four Universal Elements of Manifestation Success
- Knowing God through Enlightenment and Salvation