It is all about power. You are either in a state of power or a state without it. You will always work far better from a position of power than from the lack of it. Power is the ability to do or the capacity to act.
Awareness is power, the more you have it, the more power you have over every area of life. Perception is the key to solving all problems. Understanding the problem dissolves the problem.
Awareness is power because awareness gives you choice. Choice is an illusion when it is created by those in control for those who are not. To be in control, you must know. You must understand how things work and know what is going on. You need awareness to make conscious choices.
Awareness is the first step, the second step is change. You should understand what you intend to change and the reasons behind it. Knowledge brings awareness therefore knowledge is power. All of life is a learning experience for you to become all you can be.
The opposite of fear is a sense of power. Fear is feeling powerless. When you feel powerful, you are fearless.
Fear is power being projected outside of us. If you believe you have no power over something, you become afraid it can harm you. Doubt is not believing in our power to create a desired outcome for a situation. It is all based on belief. Belief based on awareness or ignorance.
- Rapid Perception - Slowing Time Down
- Having a Powerful Attitude about Your Abilities
- Taking No Credit for Helping Others Naturally
- Allow Your Feelings to Go with Your Manifestation
- True Wealth is Created through Value Exchange
- Secure Your Future with Trust and Acceptance
- Importance of Emotional Interactions
- Inspired Action with Intent produces Results
- Helping Others By Simply Doing Your Own Thing
- Do Everything with Intent to Get What you Want