It is all about power. You are either in a state of power or a state without it. You will always work far better from a position of power than from the lack of it. Power is the ability to do or the capacity to act.
Awareness is power, the more you have it, the more power you have over every area of life. Perception is the key to solving all problems. Understanding the problem dissolves the problem.
Awareness is power because awareness gives you choice. Choice is an illusion when it is created by those in control for those who are not. To be in control, you must know. You must understand how things work and know what is going on. You need awareness to make conscious choices.
Awareness is the first step, the second step is change. You should understand what you intend to change and the reasons behind it. Knowledge brings awareness therefore knowledge is power. All of life is a learning experience for you to become all you can be.
The opposite of fear is a sense of power. Fear is feeling powerless. When you feel powerful, you are fearless.
Fear is power being projected outside of us. If you believe you have no power over something, you become afraid it can harm you. Doubt is not believing in our power to create a desired outcome for a situation. It is all based on belief. Belief based on awareness or ignorance.
- Book of Life - Your Name is Written in It
- Using Psychic Influence to Direct and Protect
- Reinforce Your Intention When It Comes to Mind
- Knowing what to do - Following the Spirit
- Way of Invincibility - Put Yourself Beyond Defeat
- The Real Mechanics of Wealth and Creating Money
- Power of Contrast Gives us Fullness of Experience
- Hold your Consciousness on God to Be Invincible
- Affirm the Realization of Goals in the Present
- Entering Higher Consciousness to Set Intention