You continually create what you fear. What you resist, persists. Fear is resistance. Stop fearing and you stop resisting. Many people choose to run away from what they fear instead of facing it head on. That is why they do not make much progress in life, and always seem to experience the same problems over and over again. The secret of overcoming many of your problems in life and experiencing rapid growth is to face your fears and let them go. Fearlessness is all about facing what you fear with power.
The character Job in the Bible said that the thing he greatly feared has come upon him, and that which he was afraid of has come upon him. Satan had no power to inflict evil upon Job except through the law of attraction by his fears. Fear creates a line of spiritual resonance that evil forces can enter and manipulate your reality therewith. Job also feared that his sons had been unrighteous and feared evil might come upon them when it was unnecessarily so. Learning how to handle fear makes us invincible.
- Using Psychic Influence to Direct and Protect
- Being Alone is Good for Spiritual Development
- Metaphysics - Beyond the Physical into the Spiritual
- Pathways to the Soul - Music is the Magic of life
- Mental Gender - Harmony of Conscious and Subconscious
- Completion Brings Peace and Greater Happiness
- Unwavering Faith - Forming the Magnetic Mindset
- Allow Your Feelings to Go with Your Manifestation
- Four Universal Elements of Manifestation Success
- The Observer Creates Reality simply by Observing