You continually create what you fear. What you resist, persists. Fear is resistance. Stop fearing and you stop resisting. Many people choose to run away from what they fear instead of facing it head on. That is why they do not make much progress in life, and always seem to experience the same problems over and over again. The secret of overcoming many of your problems in life and experiencing rapid growth is to face your fears and let them go. Fearlessness is all about facing what you fear with power.
The character Job in the Bible said that the thing he greatly feared has come upon him, and that which he was afraid of has come upon him. Satan had no power to inflict evil upon Job except through the law of attraction by his fears. Fear creates a line of spiritual resonance that evil forces can enter and manipulate your reality therewith. Job also feared that his sons had been unrighteous and feared evil might come upon them when it was unnecessarily so. Learning how to handle fear makes us invincible.
- Humility Sustains and Increases Prosperity
- Winning All The Time in the Game of Your Life
- Divine Right - Perfect Good which Belongs to You
- Reaping is Reason and Motivation for Sowing
- Law of Attraction - Having is about Being
- Higher Energy Levels Produce Faster Success
- You are the Presence and the Power of The Creator
- Mastering and Being In Control of Other People
- Being Alone is Good for Spiritual Development
- Strength of Intent by Repetition Creates Results